1.    #1  
    Has the App catalog changed big time? From UK end it looks like massive amount off updated apps and a change in uk pricing as of June 2nd.

Sorry if already posted - had a quick look but could not see anything...

Edit: seems to have reverted back? But still some price changes - probably exchange rate?

Edit 2: nope its listing lots of updated apps again. HP mucking around with the catalog database? - wonder if the apps with price changes are going through as updated? Anyone else seeing weird app cat going ons....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by dps5pt; 06/02/2012 at 08:31 AM.
    Was there an "All" Section before? The App Catalog starts at the Books Category for me now. Noticed the Price changes (mostly 1-2 Euro Cent) too.
  3.    #3  
    All a bit weird - the apps are showing as updated 2nd of June but non of the ones I have installed offer an update option.

Thanks for replying was beggining to think I was was either the only one or that i was going mad!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    my app catalogue working fine but cannot access preferences and accounts (still in drop menu but greyed out)

[Edit] and its back!
    Last edited by jetz; 06/05/2012 at 03:29 AM.
    I guess they changed some things with the last (internal) update

HP webOS Developer Blog
    It appears that a metaupdate might have been simulated for possibly all apps, to force updating of screenshots for non-English users, adjusting to current exchange rates, and maybe something to do with the recent update to allow for multiple versions of the same app to exist.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Global Posts
    268 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeWitt View Post
    Was there an "All" Section before?
    There was - I want it back. Especially the new apps section is useless without an "All" section - I don't want to spend the time for checking each category separately.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)