1.    #1  
    I recently discovered Bug Village and my kids are loving it on the Touchpads we have. Unfortunately, I have found the version for WebOS is way behind on the releases for iOS and Android. I emailed support and below is the response I received. I am truly bummed that this good gamer developer can continue add updates to Android and not WebOS. Are they not somewhat similar? I have my Touchpads on dualBoot into ICS, and Bug Village works great, with the fancy updates they have released. Such a bummer that the developers can not support the touchpads that are out there.

Message from support:

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We regret to say that due to the limited number of Touchpad / WebOS devices in the field, these platforms are no longer being supported and updates will no longer be available.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    Quote Originally Posted by 3n1media View Post
    I recently discovered Bug Village and my kids are loving it on the Touchpads we have. Unfortunately, I have found the version for WebOS is way behind on the releases for iOS and Android. I emailed support and below is the response I received. I am truly bummed that this good gamer developer can continue add updates to Android and not WebOS. Are they not somewhat similar? I have my Touchpads on dualBoot into ICS, and Bug Village works great, with the fancy updates they have released. Such a bummer that the developers can not support the touchpads that are out there.

Message from support:

Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care.

We regret to say that due to the limited number of Touchpad / WebOS devices in the field, these platforms are no longer being supported and updates will no longer be available.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards,
    Glu Mobile Customer Care.
    Shame and I love Glu apps and have a few myself, but I'm not surprised. Sorli...
    Quote Originally Posted by sorli View Post
    Shame and I love Glu apps and have a few myself, but I'm not surprised. Sorli...
    I will agree with Sorli, this is a big disappointment if true. Those apps from the Glu company, were very nice and it could have been beautiful if that company continued their developments efforts into the WebOS platform. These are the sort of apps we really need to have on this Platform, more games that we could play on our HP TouchPad tablets. Its a big let down to be left out while so many other devices(like Apple or Google) gets updated regularly and new apps keeps getting develop for those platforms.

I guess that I will have to place them on my blacklist, and don't buy any more of their apps on any other competing platform whether is iOS or Android. If they had the courage to abandon WebOS, I do too have the guts to cut them out of my tablets/smartphones. Sorry, but that is the way I feel.........
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.