Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 50
Like Tree8Likes
  1.    #1  
    thanks to all of you.

    Supported Language:
    English(by Herrie)
    Italian(by mazzinia)
    Spanish(by jcmarcos)
    Chinese
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ioNull; 05/31/2012 at 09:11 PM. Reason: add Italian support
  2. #2  
    Great work guys!
    Rnp likes this.
  3. #3  
    Wow!!! Great, man!!

    Thanks!!


    Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
  4. Jozz's Avatar
    Posts
    148 Posts
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    #4  
    Here it's in chinese
  5. hape's Avatar
    Posts
    556 Posts
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    #5  
    Hi ioNull and momo team,

    thanks for bringing your service to webOS devices and that you have the same passion to that operating system then we have.

    Your app has a native part and a Mojo part, If I read it right. Perhaps you can partner with filmor_ and also bring us a version that uses the webOS version as a synergy plugin to the messaging service?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html

    Only an idea, I'm still happy that not all providers ignores our platform of choice.

    HaPe
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi ioNull and momo team,

    thanks for bringing your service to webOS devices and that you have the same passion to that operating system then we have.

    Your app has a native part and a Mojo part, If I read it right. Perhaps you can partner with filmor_ and also bring us a version that uses the webOS version as a synergy plugin to the messaging service?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html

    Only an idea, I'm still happy that not all providers ignores our platform of choice.

    HaPe
    second this, would love to see synergy support integrated at some point - but for me the next bit is getting english versions of this on other platforms so I can use it with friends and family (most of which are not webos users).

    But this is fabulous news, love to see new devs supporting webos. when it appears on the app catalogue I will pay money for it
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  7. #7  
    It's still in Chinese when I use English (United Kingdom) as my language. But it displays in English when I change the language to English (United States)
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by mizerable View Post
    It's still in Chinese when I use English (United Kingdom) as my language. But it displays in English when I change the language to English (United States)
    Hmm. I know what's the problem now..
    sorry.
  9.    #9  
    Hi, all. just change the default language from Chinese to English..
  10. #10  
    You seem to have missed a few translations in complete-assistant.jsjsjs:

    '姓名不能为空' = 'Name cannot be empty'
    '确认密码不能为空' = 'Password Confirmation cannot be empty'
    '两次密码输入不一致' = 'Password and confirmation are not equal'

    I made quite a few corrections to the strings.json file, however I cannot upload here, so will do that later today.
  11. #11  
    Attached the updated strings.json with improved English translations
    Attached Files Attached Files
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Attached the updated strings.json with improved English translations
    greate work.
    changed most words~~thanks a lot
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Attached the updated strings.json with improved English translations
    Wonderful... I'd like to start spanish translation, so I downloaded the packaged at the first post, only to find that it seems to contain chinese texts (?!). Where are the english files I expected?

    Then, I took a look at your "strings.json":

    //Start Menu
    "后台运行": "Run in Background"
    ,"声音提醒": "Sound Alerts"
    ,"关于momo": "About momo"
    ,"退出": "Logout!"
    ,"后退": "Go Back"
    //End Menu

    It's amazing that I can see those chinese identifiers in this web browser (IE8) but...If I open the file in plain old notepad, they are shown as weird characters, and I fear they would be lost when saving my changes, so making it all useless.

    Which text editor do you use to preserve chinese characters?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

    Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by HaPe View Post
    Hi ioNull and momo team,

    thanks for bringing your service to webOS devices and that you have the same passion to that operating system then we have.

    Your app has a native part and a Mojo part, If I read it right. Perhaps you can partner with filmor_ and also bring us a version that uses the webOS version as a synergy plugin to the messaging service?
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-touchpad.html

    Only an idea, I'm still happy that not all providers ignores our platform of choice.

    HaPe
    thought about that too~~~It's a cool idea..
  15.    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Wonderful... I'd like to start spanish translation, so I downloaded the packaged at the first post, only to find that it seems to contain chinese texts (?!). Where are the english files I expected?

    Then, I took a look at your "strings.json":

    //Start Menu
    "后台运行": "Run in Background"
    ,"声音提醒": "Sound Alerts"
    ,"关于momo": "About momo"
    ,"退出": "Logout!"
    ,"后退": "Go Back"
    //End Menu

    It's amazing that I can see those chinese identifiers in this web browser (IE8) but...If I open the file in plain old notepad, they are shown as weird characters, and I fear they would be lost when saving my changes, so making it all useless.

    Which text editor do you use to preserve chinese characters?
    Hi, jcmarcos.. you can check this file out: https://github.com/momoim/momo-for-w...n/strings.json
    just replace all Chinese inside with Spanish
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Wonderful... I'd like to start spanish translation, so I downloaded the packaged at the first post, only to find that it seems to contain chinese texts (?!). Where are the english files I expected?

    Then, I took a look at your "strings.json":

    //Start Menu
    "后台运行": "Run in Background"
    ,"声音提醒": "Sound Alerts"
    ,"关于momo": "About momo"
    ,"退出": "Logout!"
    ,"后退": "Go Back"
    //End Menu

    It's amazing that I can see those chinese identifiers in this web browser (IE8) but...If I open the file in plain old notepad, they are shown as weird characters, and I fear they would be lost when saving my changes, so making it all useless.

    Which text editor do you use to preserve chinese characters?
    Notepad++ will do the trick

    See:

    https://github.com/momoim/momo-for-w...tion/resources

    Copy the strings.json from zh_cn folder and translate the Chinese into Spanish

    Then post the new strings.json here and the momo guys will add the a Spanish folder es_es, mx_es etc and update the sources.json to include it as well
  17. #17  
    funcionara en el pixi plus?
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by tutoblade View Post
    funcionara en el pixi plus?
    Creo que si, tambien trabajo en el Veer

    I think yes, since it also works for the Veer
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by tutoblade View Post
    funcionara en el pixi plus?
    pixi plus is ok~~
  20. #20  
    Si funciona lo que no se como colocarlo al espaņol gracias a todos
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions