Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes
    Italian translation for the strings.json file.

Ps

Available to help translating - localizing the website in english or italian
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mazzinia; 05/26/2012 at 07:52 AM.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post

Ps

Thanks for your work.
    By the way, replace Chinese with Italian is the right way~~Now English is the default locale not Chinese.

Dont do the translation again yourself, I'll convert it with script~~

Regars,
    Tsung Wu.
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by tutoblade View Post
    Si funciona lo que no se como colocarlo al espaņol gracias a todos
    English please. I don't understand what you said.
  4.    #24  

Ps

Italian added.
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Notepad++ will do the trick. Copy the strings from "application/resources/zh_cn" folder and translate the Chinese into Spanish.
    Done, here is the spanish translation. It's an ANSI text file, I hope the accents are preserved. Sorry for the delay, forgot to subscribe to this thread with instant e-.mail.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Done, here is the spanish translation. It's an ANSI text file, I hope the accents are preserved. Sorry for the delay, forgot to subscribe to this thread with instant e-.mail.
    Looks OK here, I see the accents etc
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Any chance it wil be availabe in English for iOS and Android?
    Because it serves no purpose for me as I'm the only one with webOS among my friends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Any chance it wil be availabe in English for iOS and Android? Because it serves no purpose for me
    Yes it has: Being able to tell everybody that they don't have something that webOS has!

(Sorry, couldn't resist. I'm so tired of being told the oppsitte...)
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
    hape likes this.
  9.    #29  
    Spanish added.
    jcmarcos likes this.
  10.    #30  

Ps

Sorry, last commit seems not work..try the new package please~~
    Single quote must be replaced with double
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Any chance it wil be availabe in English for iOS and Android?
    Because it serves no purpose for me as I'm the only one with webOS among my friends.
    Hmm..it will of course
    Sorry guys, but I can't log in. I think I've registered sucessfully, as I was sent an SMS to my phone vith a validation code. But then, I can't figure what to put in the login scene. Is "user" for my phone number, or for a new user name of my choice? Also, in password and confirmation, are those for a password of choice?
    In the first attached screenshot you can see an unstranslated notification about it.

Also, I see there's another untranslated text, and it's the one in the notification area, that I suppose is a reminder that the app is running in the background. See the second screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lets see if I remember right

The confirmation code needs to be inserted on momo.im ( website ) , and will allow to put a password of choice. That password is the one you'll need to use in the phone.

The username is your phone number ( but when registering on the website, you've to put an account name, too )
    Any plans to traslate the website?
    Any plans to port to Windows Phone?

Thanks
  15.    #35  
    Sorry guys, but I can't log in. I think I've registered sucessfully, as I was sent an SMS to my phone vith a validation code. But then, I can't figure what to put in the login scene. Is "user" for my phone number, or for a new user name of my choice? Also, in password and confirmation, are those for a password of choice?
    In the first attached screenshot you can see an unstranslated notification about it.

Also, I see there's another untranslated text, and it's the one in the notification area, that I suppose is a reminder that the app is running in the background. See the second screenshot.
    1.you need to make your infomation complete to move on.( as you see, a name and password is required) the validation code is temply and maybe forget quickly

2. the untranslated notification string is on server.It means you cant use (.) in name field. not easy to do localization on the website now

3. I will make "momo running background" localizatble. thank you
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    Any plans to traslate the website?
    Any plans to port to Windows Phone?

Thanks
    1. would like to translate on website but they are also doing something else recently

2.I'm interested but not now
  17.    #37  
    running background localization is fixed
    The confirmation code needs to be inserted on momo.im ( website ) , and will allow to put a password of choice. That password is the one you'll need to use in the phone. The username is your phone number ( but when registering on the website, you've to put an account name, too )
    Oh, thankyou very much! I think I red something about this long ago, and completely forgot. So I've input my phone number in the main page of "momo.im", mostly blinded because almost all text is not rendered in this old IE8 (not that I understand chinese, though!). After that, I got an SMS with a code, and a three field dialog box appears. What do I write in each field? Is it phone number, code, password....? I've attached a screenshot.

Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    A name and password is required. The validation code is temply and maybe forget quickly
    I see. So perhaps those three fields in the login dialog are for a user name, password and code, in that order. Is that correct?

Quote Originally Posted by ioNull
    you cant use (.) in name field.
    I see, thankyou. I will attempt login again soon.

I would like to translate on website but they are also doing something else recently
    That's a pity, because at least english language would be very useful for the whole rest of the world.

running background localization is fixed
    Great!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Use Firefox instead, it will work better with regards to Chinese Momo website looks OK here
  20.    #40  
    Oh, thankyou very much! I think I red something about this long ago, and completely forgot. So I've input my phone number in the main page of "momo.im", mostly blinded because almost all text is not rendered in this old IE8 (not that I understand chinese, though!). After that, I got an SMS with a code, and a three field dialog box appears. What do I write in each field? Is it phone number, code, password....? I've attached a screenshot.

I see. So perhaps those three fields in the login dialog are for a user name, password and code, in that order. Is that correct?

I see, thankyou. I will attempt login again soon.

That's a pity, because at least english language would be very useful for the whole rest of the world.

Great!
    try Chrome or FireFox~~IE sucks
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast