Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree4Likes
    Hello;

I have already a User, pasword and 6 digit code from MojoWhatsUp.Should I enter these on MoMo's app or should I request new ones. If so, would my existent WhatsApp profile would be affected.

I think a little detail on how to and which field to fill when one is first using MoMo would be great so we can know if to sign in or register first.

Thank you for your efforts.
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
  2.    #122  
    MoMo is NOT WhatsApp. It uses it's own network so you cannot use it to communicate with WhatsApp users, only with other MoMo users!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Last edited by Herrie; 08/01/2013 at 02:23 AM.
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    MoMo is NOT WhatsApp. It uses it's own network so you cannot use it to communicate with WhatsApp users, only with other MoMo users!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    How long does it takes to get the verification code and how it is delivered? Via SMS? Do I need to make the registration via 3G and not through WiFi (like WhatsApp)?

Thanks for your reply.
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    I've registered to Whatsapp via Touchpad (WiFi only), the SMS contains verification code was sent to my 8 years old feature phone with GPRS only.
  5.    #125  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajguns View Post
    How long does it takes to get the verification code and how it is delivered? Via SMS? Do I need to make the registration via 3G and not through WiFi (like WhatsApp)?

Thanks for your reply.
    I believe MoMo is not working anymore, at least that's what I understood from the developer who's here on the forum as well.
    Is there any documentation available (in Enlish) how to configure and use the Chinese version of Momo?
    Mujahid Iqbal likes this.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567