Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 126
Like Tree4Likes
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by andersondiaz View Post
    Well, now we need an app for Androi to connect with our friends.
    They have, but only in Chinese so far as well I guess, see:

    MOMO
  2. #102  
    I just got the verification and everything seems to be working fine.
    Now I just need my iOS - and android-friends to learn chinese
  3. #103  
    Is there any chance we could get an introduction by a chinese speaking member of how to set up an android or iOS (so non-english) account?
  4. #104  
    Is there any chance we could get an introduction by a chinese speaking member of how to set up an android or iOS (so non-english) account?
    I am in the US, I have set it up to use with my TP and laptop ok.
  5. #105  
    time to spread the word and get this app in English for iphone ,android and blackberry users
  6. #106  
    Great news for those who waited for something like this. Nice UI, seems to work fine,... but honestly I don't understand why none of these MoMo/Kik/WhatsApp/Whatsoever-developers do care about XMPP. Google Talk works in Google Plus, in Google Mail, in Meebo, in webOS Synergy, in Miranda, in Trillian and so on. As long as I sit in front of my desktop I'd hate to use my Pre 3 for texting because of the real keyboard in front of me which I prefer. There's a chance for WhatsApp to use it on webOS the day it's becoming reality because of the circulation - but there will always be a big stomachache. Sick to see that these services just kicked imo.im/Nimbuzz & Co. out of users attention.
  7.    #107  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelmutsKohl View Post
    Great news for those who waited for something like this. Nice UI, seems to work fine,... but honestly I don't understand why none of these MoMo/Kik/WhatsApp/Whatsoever-developers do care about XMPP. Google Talk works in Google Plus, in Google Mail, in Meebo, in webOS Synergy, in Miranda, in Trillian and so on. As long as I sit in front of my desktop I'd hate to use my Pre 3 for texting because of the real keyboard in front of me which I prefer. There's a chance for WhatsApp to use it on webOS the day it's becoming reality because of the circulation - but there will always be a big stomachache. Sick to see that these services just kicked imo.im/Nimbuzz & Co. out of users attention.
    I agree, but something is better than nothing The momo developers are very open for suggestions and I'm trying to get them to move more international, since they have quite some competition in China. Going international might spread there chances and increase their growth
  8. #108  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundi View Post
    I just got the verification and everything seems to be working fine.
    Now I just need my iOS - and android-friends to learn chinese
    Is hard my friends dont wanna chat with that is so hard for theys!
    ForeverAlone in momo xD
  9. #109  
    I also expected much more from Momo, as it was a relatively high hope for webOS: An IM application that is also available for regular people. We even made the first non-chinese versions, and now it's all forgotten.

    I believe Momo developers are more than happy to concentrate in their huge, home Chinese market. Legitimate, but what a pity.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

    Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  10.    #110  
    I spoke with one of the developers a while back and he indicated that it's very difficult to gain market share in China and he was unsure of the future of MoMo. The webOS version was their own 'pet project' because they have webOS phones themselves, hence their willingness to work with us. With regards to the other platforms it's not only in their hands unfortunately. I hope the devs could persuade their management to go international since they are the only app that covers ALL platforms from what I can tell

    -- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    HP Veer (daily driver), HP Pre 3, HP Touchpad Proper 4G/LTE (Sierra MC7710), HP Touchpad 32GB WiFi, Palm Pre 2
  11. #111  
    Great app!
    I have a problem, I've lost my verification code and do not like it back. Does anyone know?
    I have tried to re-register but I get a message in Chinese do not understand and on their website I see nothing that explains how to recover it.
    If anyone know how to retrieve ...
    thanks
    Last edited by alfabetapeta; 08/08/2012 at 10:27 AM.
  12. #112  
    I found the site to recover the password http://momo.im/user/getpwd but when I write my data shows me the following message on the phone and the web


    该手机号被登录限制30分钟 -> The phone number is login restrictions for 30 minutes


  13. #113  
    If I try to register, I get the message 手机号码格式不对

    If I try to get my code verification or validate myself with my phone I get the message 该手机号被登录限制30分钟

    This happens to me with version 1.0.8

    I just tried with 1.0.6 and now I work with my phone number and password.

  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Thankyou so much for your efforts, Herrie. It seems those chinese guys are supportive too, I wonder why China has such an interest in webOS (and why HP gave up on their China assault, when it was almost ready).

    Is this Momo app also available for my mates, who use iOS and Android, here in Spain?
    i guess you should search from Internet. We got serval amayzing apps for webos in China.
    ---
    I love Webos
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by alfabetapeta View Post
    If I try to register, I get the message 手机号码格式不对

    If I try to get my code verification or validate myself with my phone I get the message 该手机号被登录限制30分钟

    This happens to me with version 1.0.8

    I just tried with 1.0.6 and now I work with my phone number and password.

    If I try to register, I get the message 手机号码格式不对 ( the mobile No format is not correct)

    If I try to get my code verification or validate myself with my phone I get the message 该手机号被登录限制30分钟( please wait for 30mins & try again)
    ---
    I love Webos
  16. #116  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    On the website, foreign numbers don't work properly.

    +49 15772 4x xx xx for example

    I tried selecting +49 in first field

    Then in 2nd field I put 15772 4x xx xx or 015772 4x xx xx

    I get the following errors:
    手机号码格式不对

    号码不合法
    I get the following errors:
    手机号码格式不对 ( the mobile No format is not correct, i guess you should use 00 instead of +)

    号码不合法
    ---
    I love Webos
  17. #117  
    no picture !no truth!
  18. #118  
    Quote Originally Posted by 552899802 View Post
    no picture !no truth!
    i cant seem to get the sms lei
  19. #119  
    Hello. I'm sorry if I go a little bit out of topic here, but I have installed MojoWhatsUp in my Preł. But when I tried to install it in 2 friend's Veer, it gives me an error stating:
    Status: fail too recent
    Result= 30
    Some say it means to wait 30 minutes and try again. Others say that the registration request has been sent and it's a carrier issue not getting the code. I can tell I've trieed more than 24 hours later and I've gone to my carrier with no success on any of these avenues. I see some people that are having -somewhat- the same problem on MoMo (which I'll try when back in home). If it is related issues, how did MoMo supersede such issue? Maybe MojoWhatsUp could overcome their the same way considering they're alike apps.
    Thank you very much for your help,
  20. beca's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    176 Global Posts
    #120  
    try Mojowhatsup you can find it via preware, works great on my pre 3, pre 2 and even better on my touchpad!
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions