Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    I also get this: 手机号码格式不对 all the time.
    I'm a german user, so +49 without the first number (=0) of my number, right?
    Scholle3000 likes this.
  2.    #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundi View Post
    I also get this: 手机号码格式不对 all the time.
    I'm a german user, so +49 without the first number (=0) of my number, right?
    Click on "Registration", then select Germany +49

In number when your local number is 0157xxxxxxx enter 0157xxxxxxx, when you have it only in international format +49157xxxxxx enter 0157xxxxxxxxx

That should do the trick
    Last edited by Herrie; 05/16/2012 at 12:22 PM.
    Tried this several times, but I'm getting the same message on every single attempt
  4.    #64  
    Tried this several times, but I'm getting the same message on every single attempt
    Can you try the IPK in the 1st post? It could be I broke something with the new version when I tried to fix all the country codes?
    I still get this chinese message, but reached the validation once (don't ask me how, I have no clue) but didn't get a sms or any other verification
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Yes it seems that they are complaining that Momo is constantly updating and that TalkBox doesn't even have a first version ready for testing for the general public.

Momo IS available for the other platforms, however only in Chinese currently as it seems. I contacted the developers and offered them to translate into English
    I have a few Chinese friends where I live and am sure I could help with translations if they need more support. PM me if interested. If we could get English versions on the other platforms I would pay good money for this app

very cool news!
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
  7.    #67  
    I still get this chinese message, but reached the validation once (don't ask me how, I have no clue) but didn't get a sms or any other verification
    Could be they have a server problem currently, I have the same problem as it seems.
    Hi ioNull, on this image

What is this? a Twitter client? and if yes what is the name of this client?

Thanks.
    Looks kind of like Sparrow
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Looks kind of like Sparrow
    don't tell Arthur Thornton :-)
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Attached the updated IPK with a full country code list. The countries are organized in the same way as they were in Original webOS, so some countries with priority and then followed by all the other countries. I'll try and see if I can get United States as first country instead of Canada in another update.
    you can edit the área code of my country, and only leave it +1?
    this way it is that it works in whatsapp.
    still no valification code sms received? please pm me your phone number.
    sorry for that
    Quote Originally Posted by wMarck90 View Post
    Hi ioNull, on this image

Click to view quoted image

What is this? a Twitter client? and if yes what is the name of this client?

Thanks.
    No. It's Chinese twitter called weibo.com.
    You should check out graphite or maybe sparrow for twitter? there are many twitter clients~~
    Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    I have a few Chinese friends where I live and am sure I could help with translations if they need more support. PM me if interested. If we could get English versions on the other platforms I would pay good money for this app

very cool news!
    thank you. I will keep in touch if needed
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    still no valification code sms received? please pm me your phone number.
    sorry for that

the problem this in the list of codes.

I am watching whatsapp and I can see that difference, for my country must be +1, equal for Trinidad and tobago.
    Hi, all.
    If you pm me your phone number~ tell me which country are you in. thank you very much.
    Quote Originally Posted by andersondiaz View Post

I am watching whatsapp and I can see that difference, for my country must be +1, equal for Trinidad and tobago.
    got it.
    Quote Originally Posted by andersondiaz View Post

Dominican Republic ??
    1809 , 1829, 1849 ???
  19.    #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by spemoon View Post
    Dominican Republic ??
    1809 , 1829, 1849 ???
    Please see attached, also sent to Tsung yesterday by email
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Please see attached, also sent to Tsung yesterday by email
    I've sent it to spemoon. thank you
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast