Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 126
Like Tree4Likes
  1. #41  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    This is on the momo.im website, in the app it works fine. I had the same problem.

    my number don't work in the app.

    1. Install the .ipk
    2. Choose my country prefix 809 for dominican republic (I choose Grenada in the app show 1 809)
    3. Choose my username and your password. Register.
    4. Choose again my prefix (grenada). Put my phone number (1809 000 0000).
    5. Register an Obtain Password.

    and nothing happens.
  2. #42  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Can I say that I'm ready for a spanish translation, based in the english version? Herrie, could you send me your english texts?

    Also, I wanted to thankyou Mr. Wu, for your webOS version of Momo, and your presence here is fantastic!

    I'm surprised that webOS has such a following in China,, is there any explanation for that?
    yap~~plz wait for new release~~~I will add your translation too~~thank you jcmarcos~~
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    hmmm. thanks for your suggestions. I've read it and forward it to our product manager. keep in touch~~and thanks again for you translation.
    login with username will never be supported( momo is based on phone number).
    Thanks for clarification! But why is it necessary to choose a username during registration then, if it's based on phone number only?

    Another thing: It would be good if it would remember the phone number (and password optionally), so you would only need to press "login" or to enter your password and "login"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    can you pm me your phone number?
    I'm curious about this issue.
    I sent you PM with my number
  4. #44  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    This is on the momo.im website, in the app it works fine. I had the same problem.
    No... Unfortunately not. I obtain the same results in app and in web. As I said before this is the result: 手机号码格式不对.
    But I just PM my phone number to ioNull
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by andersondiaz View Post
    my number don't work in the app.

    1. Install the .ipk
    2. Choose my country prefix 809 for dominican republic (I choose Grenada in the app show 1 809)
    3. Choose my username and your password. Register.
    4. Choose again my prefix (grenada). Put my phone number (1809 000 0000).
    5. Register an Obtain Password.

    and nothing happens.
    Try my latest IPK in here, that one should be OK for Dominican Republic. After you press "Register and Obtain Password" you should get a code by SMS for activation.

    You should put your number WITHOUT prefix in the field, so 000 0000!!
  6. #46  
    yap~~plz wait for new release~~~I will add your spanish translation too~~thank you jcmarcos~~
  7.    #47  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    yap~~plz wait for new release~~~I will add your spanish translation too~~thank you jcmarcos~~
    Great work!

    We're very happy that you guys have such a great app! We have been waiting for this for a long time for webOS!

    We're very happy to give you suggestions for improvement, help with translation, design, anything you need!

    We have many members here that are willing to help you and make momo a big success outside of China too!
  8. #48  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Great work!

    We're very happy that you guys have such a great app! We have been waiting for this for a long time for webOS!

    We're very happy to give you suggestions for improvement, help with translation, design, anything you need!

    We have many members here that are willing to help you and make momo a big success outside of China too!
    I'm thanksful about what you just did!
    I love webOS, so I make this app personally ( in fact, it's not that official..lol.. )
  9. #49  
    I'm thanksful about what you just did!
    I love webOS, so I make this app personally ( in fact, it's not that official..lol.. )

    -----------
    ps: why quote reply is always need be checked by the admin?
  10.    #50  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    I'm thanksful about what you just did!
    I love webOS, so I make this app personally ( in fact, it's not that official..lol.. )

    -----------
    ps: why quote reply is always need be checked by the admin?
    Me too I'm happy to help where I can webOS is really undervalued in the world of mobile OS-es and I'm happy to get it known to more people and to give it the attention it needs

    About the quotes: Should not be necessary, I don't have problems?
  11. #51  
    @Herrie maybe I'm newbie here and is controlled.
  12.    #52  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    @Herrie maybe I'm newbie here and is controlled.
    Could be indeed, but maybe it will disappear after 20 or so posts Let us know in case you have any ideas or need any input from our community here, we have many developers and users that have great ideas and can contribute with translations, graphics etc

    One of the best free apps for webOS has been created by one of the users here (Google Maps)

    New Google Maps for WebOS - native javascript API
  13. #53  
    more than the whatsApp alternative i am amazed and happy to see our chinese webOS community doing such awesome work thus expanding webOS base and also giving a new hope to all of us -the webOS fans all over the world. I also would like to thank the OP to bring this to our developers notice
    last but not the least ..Synergy Integration would b awessome for this
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
  14. #54  
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Try my latest IPK in here, that one should be OK for Dominican Republic. After you press "Register and Obtain Password" you should get a code by SMS for activation.

    You should put your number WITHOUT prefix in the field, so 000 0000!!
    ok, tks

    the SMS does not arrive
  15. #55  
    @andersondiaz pm me your phone number thanks~~
  16. #56  
    @Herrie I heard on twitter that google map developer is back recently. lol
  17. #57  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    @Herrie I heard on twitter that google map developer is back recently. lol
    I sent you PM with my number

    tks
  18. #58  
    Nice to see progress here. I started to translate the app 2 days ago, but never had the time to finish it. Seems like this is not necessary anymore.
  19. Loiter's Avatar
    Posts
    682 Posts
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    #59  
    Been using the app for a couple of hours. It looks nice.
    It has push notifications, can send photos etc. Some questions-suggestions for ioNull:

    1. I sent a photo to a contact. When I press on the photo the browser opens and I can see it. Does that mean that every photo will be available online for anyone to see?

    2. I got some SMS for messages I missed. The SMS had a link that opens the browser and has the message. Are these messages available for anyone to see?

    3. Are there any plans for group chat? It is very important for me.

    4. When I close the app, a notification comes at the dashboard telling that momo is running. If I swipe it does it still run? Is this notification needed?

    Thanks again for your work. Momo is very nice.

    PS. Emoticons would really be nice.
  20. #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    Been using the app for a couple of hours. It looks nice.
    It has push notifications, can send photos etc. Some questions-suggestions for ioNull:

    1. I sent a photo to a contact. When I press on the photo the browser opens and I can see it. Does that mean that every photo will be available online for anyone to see?

    2. I got some SMS for messages I missed. The SMS had a link that opens the browser and has the message. Are these messages available for anyone to see?

    3. Are there any plans for group chat? It is very important for me.

    4. When I close the app, a notification comes at the dashboard telling that momo is running. If I swipe it does it still run? Is this notification needed?

    Thanks again for your work. Momo is very nice.

    PS. Emoticons would really be nice.
    1. photo is avalable for anyone has the url.(so dunt send url to someone you dunt trust)

    2.the url contains your login auth info( dunt send this url to others also)

    3.not recently

    4.It's needed by the native plugin( need visible area.. can someone help me about this issue?)
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions