Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Do you have an e-mail address for the developer, to send him an appreciation message?
    It's on the website of MOMO, I'm not sure if he'd be happy when I post his Gmail address here
    I've skimmed at the whole site, and haven't found it. Thanks anyway, looking forward to those iOS and Android english versions... Hey! Me looking forward for alien platform releases!
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
  2.    #22  
    I've skimmed at the whole site, and haven't found it. Thanks anyway, looking forward to those iOS and Android english versions... Hey! Me looking forward for alien platform releases!
    I cannot access MOMO site here due to firewall at work. He's at Twitter: @ioNull
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    There is a separate site or are you talking about the link from the forum?
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    There is a separate site or are you talking about the link from the forum?
    Momo.im

However it's only in Chinese at the moment. Google Translate will help you though
    Momo.im

However it's only in Chinese at the moment. Google Translate will help you though
    I'm unable to register my italian Phone number?!?!?
    It says 手机号码格式不对 that should mean wrong phone number format, but... this is my phone number!?!?!
    My phone number has 3 digit prefix and 6 digit numbers....
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by pietromx View Post
    It says 手机号码格式不对 that should mean wrong phone number format, but... this is my phone number!?!?!
    Registering and logging in on the momo.im website DOES NOT work currently for NON Chinese (+86 xxxxx numbers), however in the MOMO App for webOS you CAN register with non-Chinese numbers! I managed to register with my 2 NL +31 xxxxxx numbers

There are some small links on the bottom of the momo.im page, one of them is for contact
    no way... I tried from webos but i'm unable to register... with both chinese and english version of the app.
    I'll try to contact them with an email..
    Last edited by pietromx; 05/16/2012 at 05:38 AM.
    With regards to country codes: This seems to be a bug in the original Chinese version! I'm trying to compile a full new list of country codes based on List of country calling codes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

For Dominican Republic it lists 3 codes?

+1809, +1829, +1849

yes!
    I'm ready for an spanish translation, if there's interest.
    please

tks.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I downloaded and installed fine.

1. Install the .ipk
    2. Choose your country prefix
    3. Choose your username and your password. Register.
    4. Choose again your prefix. Put your phone number (I hope this is safe ) under the prefix (only the number).
    5. You will be asked for a verification code. You will get an SMS from them with this code. Use the code and then you are got to go. Of course REMEMBER your password, as it is needed.

It looks nice, but as I don't have anyone using it (/insert FOREVER ALONE meme) I can't test it. I can't tell my friends to install an app without english.
    But Herrie's effort is very nice.
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loiter View Post
    I downloaded and installed fine.

1. Install the .ipk
    2. Choose your country prefix
    3. Choose your username and your password. Register.
    4. Choose again your prefix. Put your phone number (I hope this is safe ) under the prefix (only the number).
    5. You will be asked for a verification code. You will get an SMS from them with this code. Use the code and then you are got to go. Of course REMEMBER your password, as it is needed.

It looks nice, but as I don't have anyone using it (/insert FOREVER ALONE meme) I can't test it. I can't tell my friends to install an app without english.
    But Herrie's effort is very nice.
    You can do it otherwise too: At step 3, you can do register right away.

I'm happy to test with people, just contact me by PM
    cannot register for touch pad as there is no phone no. - how to use this app for touch pad?
    you can register with your cell phone, write down the login, and then use it on your TP. It was successfully registered for my TP
  13.    #33  
    P.s. It seems that you can currently only start conversations with people from your contacts. So the person you want to have a conversation with needs to be in your contacts. I didn't find out how you can add people by the MOMO username/id yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by pietromx View Post
    Hi, this is Tsung Wu @ momo.im.
    Can u pm me your phone number? thanks a lot.
    Sorry for the issue
    P.s. It seems that you can currently only start conversations with people from your contacts. So the person you want to have a conversation with needs to be in your contacts. I didn't find out how you can add people by the MOMO username/id yet?
    sorry, we dunt do it that way.
    most people you want to contact are in your contacts list.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    sorry, we dunt do it that way.
    most people you want to contact are in your contacts list.
    Good to see you here too!

I sent you an email with some suggestions

I have 1 more: Login only seems to work with phone number an password, not with username and password?

Maybe you can allow both?
  17.    #37  
    Hi, this is Tsung Wu @ momo.im.
    Can u pm me your phone number? thanks a lot.
    Sorry for the issue
    This is on the momo.im website, in the app it works fine. I had the same problem.
    Good to see you here too!

I sent you an email with some suggestions

I have 1 more: Login only seems to work with phone number an password, not with username and password?

Maybe you can allow both?
    hmmm. thanks for your suggestions. I've read it and forward it to our product manager. keep in touch~~and thanks again for you translation.
    login with username will never be supported( momo is based on phone number).
    This is on the momo.im website, in the app it works fine. I had the same problem.
    can you pm me your phone number?
    I'm curious about this issue.
    thanks again for you translation.
    Can I say that I'm ready for a spanish translation, based in the english version? Herrie, could you send me your english texts?

Also, I wanted to thankyou Mr. Wu, for your webOS version of Momo, and your presence here is fantastic!

I'm surprised that webOS has such a following in China,, is there any explanation for that?
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast