Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By XP1
  • 1 Post By WoodWulf
  1.    #1  
    Looks like I've got a few promos left over after PatrickC's meetup late last month, so I thought I'd drop them off here for you guys:

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...hemr52261rfmdg

zhemr 52261 rfmdg

If you don't have a Google Voice account, please be nice and leave the promo code for others to use.

If you do use it, please leave a review in the Catalog, it's always appreciated. Feedback can be sent directly to me, or left on the GVoice web site.

Thank you everyone
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
  2. XP1
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Thanks! I redeemed the code.
    eblade likes this.
    Thanks! Just bought this for my day one Pre-, now having on Touchpad too is great.
    eblade likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Looks like I've got a few promos left over after PatrickC's meetup late last month, so I thought I'd drop them off here for you guys:

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...hemr52261rfmdg

zhemr 52261 rfmdg

If you don't have a Google Voice account, please be nice and leave the promo code for others to use.

If you do use it, please leave a review in the Catalog, it's always appreciated. Feedback can be sent directly to me, or left on the GVoice web site.

Thank you everyone
    Guess i am too late.Code did not work for me. I use google voice a lot but so far most of the apps for WebOS have not been great (mainly due to google constantly changing things) so a little hesitant to pay for one without trying it out first.
    Crud, looks like I missed my chance too. D:
    For the first time I'm actually happy I missed promo codes for an app I'm interested in since I already bought the app .