Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #21  
    OK
    we are now 15 behind those who want password protected files (counting those 2 stray votes from the other thread opened)

we are now 99 behind skydrive support, less than a 100!

Lets see if we can pass skydrive...

We need the votes from you lurkers, if everyone voted who looked at this thread, we would easily be a top 3 thread on cloudon.
  2.    #22  
    6 more votes to pass votes for password protected files
    good job!

less than 90 to pass skydrive

we can do this.

This will lengthen the life of your tablet usefulness so everyone reading, please vote.
    a3xflybygrl likes this.
  3.    #23  
    Counting those 2 who voted in the other thread, we've passed password protected files.
    We need only 81 to beat skydrive.
    Its a long haul right now but if everyone reading votes, we can do this pretty quickly.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    Counting those 2 who voted in the other thread, we've passed password protected files.
    We need only 81 to beat skydrive.
    Its a long haul right now but if everyone reading votes, we can do this pretty quickly.
    I just added my voice to the crowd.
  5.    #25  
    Looking better
    Only 65 votes needed to beat Skydrive

Shows webOS community is strong and can get votes quickly

Still over 4 out of 5 people viewing this webos nation thread are not voting.
    Surprised at this--do you think you will never need to edit a formatted document or spreadsheet and send it
    back to someone?
    In my tests I've found quickoffice, picsel and even ubuntu change formatting and its sometimes hard to spot what they took out until too late.
    Last edited by bluenote; 05/15/2012 at 08:25 AM.
  6.    #26  
    You guys are doing great.

Who says the webOS community is dead?

Almost 900 people have viewed this thread so
    get out the vote. If we had all 900 voting on the Cloudon Forum, it would
    be hard to ignore us.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    CloudOn is considering a webOS application, lets vote for this!

Right now the app is free on other platforms, lets you edit a doc on the web using MS office and then save it to box.com or other storage providers. I like this better than MSFT skydrive which I think only lets one save to MSFT servers.

Here's the link to the cloudon forum below to support the idea, I made a thread.
    Please support webOS!!

Here's what cloud on wrote:
    "WebOS is something we are also considering and I would encourage you to submit this suggestion to our ideas page, here: Ideas: Hot (206 ideas)

We are working hard to build a service that meets the needs (and wants) of our users and we do appreciate any feedback you have for us."
    added my vote. Good campaign...
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    3 more votes in... Thanks for letting us know about this guys.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    3 votes in. 216 total.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10.    #30  
    You guys are doing great. 1100 views on webosnation but not everyone is going to the cloudon forum to vote.

We need all your votes.

Imagine if we had 1100 people voting over there, that would show how alive webOS is!
    Views are misleading. I've checked this thread twice since I voted, so that's 3 views for me.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  12.    #32  
    webOS community rocks!

Someone posted this on twitter (I think scienceapps) and it got retweeted.

Everyone feel free to post on twitter.
  13.    #33  
    doing great, need more votes.
    Any word from CloudOn?
    - techlover10, long time webOS fan and Pulse News supporter
    Please check out my thread at http://forums.webosnation.com/app-re...may-think.html
  15.    #35  
    No real word yet. We need more votes to show how popular the app would be on webOS as I imagine somewhere down the road they will want to charge for time using the app or for features so they need lots of users.
    Looked into the company on TechCrunch and it says they got $15 million from investors.
  16.    #36  
    Votes still trickling in, lets keep this going as we are climbing to the top tier of the request threads on the cloudon site.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease.
  17.    #37  
    Wow
    you guys are the greatest, 10 more votes and we will be #3 on the top requested features.
    Squeaky wheel gets the grease, keep the votes coming.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12