Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes
  1.    #1  
    I made a great discovery. Take a look at that:
    [Momo App

I know it's chinese so use google translate, but I guess the pictures talk for themselves.

Here comes the even more interesting part:
    https://github.com/momoim

It is opensource. This can provide a lot of ideas and inspiration.

That's not all I got for you:
    Talkbox beta for webos demonstration

A post about TalkBox beta.

I am sure there is a lot more interesting stuff to find in these chinese forums. Take a look guys.
    Maybe someone is able to provide a translation of something in there and gives us the pleasure of chinese app skills.
    Last edited by geileszeuch; 05/12/2012 at 06:25 PM.
    really interesting indeed!
    i hope this means that the talkbox beta is almost here, can't wait for it!
    is that chinese guy developing the talkbox app? i tried to follow the thread but the google translation was a bit rough...
    has anyone noticed the instagram icon on the momo link? i think i'm missing something here...
    Strangely, we've heard of a lot of interesting Chinese webOS stuff that never seems to appear anywhere.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Attached the CHINESE IPK Trying on my 2.2.4 Veer now

OK managed to register with my NL number Only the app is in Chinese only as it seems.

I contacted the makers and offered them to help with an English translation
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Herrie; 05/15/2012 at 05:59 PM.
    so.. what is momo?
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    so.. what is momo?
    Is a similiar whatsapp client. Now i using momo on pre 3 and iphone 4s. Later i will try if they send message betwen their.

Even if the most difficult the chinese language and naturally i do not understand lool
    -- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I'm NOW working on the 1st translated version! MOMO seems to be a FULL WhatsApp clone including audio messages sending etc

I hope to have the files done in the next 30-60 minutes for a FULL English version

I was able to send messages between my daily and test Veer!
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I'm NOW working on the 1st translated version! MOMO seems to be a FULL WhatsApp clone including audio messages sending etc

I hope to have the files done in the next 30-60 minutes for a FULL English version

I was able to send messages between my daily and test Veer!
    Good news ! You have a pm!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    that would be awesome!

whatsapp is the only thing i'm really missing in my pre 3!

this means we'll be able to use momo to comunicate with iOS and android whatsapp users??
    I`m happy as a chinese
    Where can I download the ipk?

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Translation is DONE, I'm now TESTING it, hopefully no issue and IPK will be here in 5-10 minutes!
    IPK doesn't install yet, debugging now!
    IPK is now installing, however I need to add 2 .script files to it after packaging which seems to be done on *nix with "ar" command, however I'm on Windows, so don't have "ar" here. Now trying to get my VirtualBox working again (did a clean install during the weekend) in order to get Ubuntu running to add the scripts
    Please see below.
    Last edited by Herrie; 05/15/2012 at 06:39 PM.
    @ioNull I believe once you get past 25 posts, you should be able to quote posts.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    INFORMATION:
    Members:

Please see this thread for the discussion of the actual release of the .ipk (english version)

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...h-version.html

Thanks!
    jcmarcos likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    @ioNull I believe once you get past 25 posts, you should be able to quote posts.
    seems lots of replies is just disapeared? T-T what's the problem(deleted?)
    Quote Originally Posted by ioNull View Post
    seems lots of replies is just disapeared? T-T what's the problem(deleted?)
    Not deleted... see the post above yours. Those posts were split off into another thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Not deleted... see the post above yours. Those posts were split off into another thread.
    Great administration job! Never seen that before.
    Pre 3 on GSM Jazztel: UberKernel, Muffle logging & friends, Mode Switcher, Advanced System Menus & Prefs, and then some more.

Proudly choosing the loser side since 1982: Commodore VIC-20, C-64, Amiga 1000 & 3000, bPlan Pegasos & MorphOS, Psion Revo, Palm Pre...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast