Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By dps5pt
  1.    #1  
    Says it all.....

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    LOL... that says it all if you are in the EU. For us using the US Dollar, the Picsel Smart Office app is now at $0.99!!
    Seeing as I use QuickOffice so much......I'm thinking I can probably use one hand......is it worth it?
    I don't use it a lot, but it has come in very handy. Besides, the PDF viewer is very good!
  5.    #5  
    LOL... that says it all if you are in the EU. For us using the US Dollar, the Picsel Smart Office app is now at $0.99!!
    Thanks for confirming US price - are apps always discounted globally?

from my TouchPad using Communities
    Not really sure - good question. I just sent a couple emails out to friends letting them know of the sale. Thanks for the heads up!
    Purchased on my phone, my tablet, and going to get it on my daughter's tablet as well.

Hmm, scratch the purchase on the phone -- I just get "Purchase Failed" on the phone must be something to do with having had to use Impostah to login
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    Purchased on my phone, my tablet, and going to get it on my daughter's tablet as well.

Hmm, scratch the purchase on the phone -- I just get "Purchase Failed" on the phone must be something to do with having had to use Impostah to login
    Heh anyone remember the first webOS doc editor "scratch" ?

My how times have changed.

Sorry to divert the thread
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Heh anyone remember the first webOS doc editor "scratch" ?

My how times have changed.

Sorry to divert the thread
    I still use it! I actually find it easier to use than Picsel SO on my Pre+. I can actually see the note I'm writing since it is formated to fit on the screen AND be in a sized font I can actually read. When I try to use SO, I can't see the individual letters as the screen is sized as if it were 8.5x11 paper.

Also a side note...where does email save attachments? I need to go find PDFs and other files using Picsel SO for viewing, but I have a hard time tracking them down.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Thanks for the heads-up. Been waiting for the phone version to go on sale. On price, pretty sure you set one price and HP does the currency conversion.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    I still use it! I actually find it easier to use than Picsel SO on my Pre+. I can actually see the note I'm writing since it is formated to fit on the screen AND be in a sized font I can actually read. When I try to use SO, I can't see the individual letters as the screen is sized as if it were 8.5x11 paper.

Also a side note...where does email save attachments? I need to go find PDFs and other files using Picsel SO for viewing, but I have a hard time tracking them down.
    Should be in downloads (/media/internal/downloads)

I mostly use ClassicNote for note-taking, but being able to edit spreadsheets is a big thing for me. Not big enough to pay full price I guess. It beats QuickOffice in a lot of ways, in spite of the unconventional UI.

Notes by inglorious apps is still the best
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post

I also have that Purchase failed sometimes. Reboot my Pre 3, try again and problem solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Notes by inglorious apps is still the best
    Looks great but does not work on the Pre3. As I recall, it could not save the files.
    Thanks for sharing! I already had Smart Office on my TouchPad, good to have on my Pre 2. I still prefer QuickOffice on the TouchPad because I can paste text from other applications, but Smart Office will be great on my Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Looks great but does not work on the Pre3. As I recall, it could not save the files.
    I would contact the dev he is extremely responsive and active ESP via twitter.

Picsel is good I bought both versions of their apps more for a thank you for supporting webOS than for actually using it.
    Found Picsel Smart Office on sale today for $0.99. Yes under a dollar both phone and touchPad version. It said May Mayhem with Smartoffice at $0.99. It may not delete or email on the pre but you can view any pdf, something my pre was having a difficult time with. I paid $4.99 on sale from $9.99. What a good deal now.
    <threads merged>
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    Did I miss the sale or is it not available on Pre3 with UK app catalog?