Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree10Likes
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    i have hulu fix installed and noticed that Sparkle HD was showing up as free (i never bought this game).. was able to download and install it. i did a test and uninstalled the game and removed hulu fix and game shows up in catalog as $4.99.. when ahead and installed hulu patch and back to "free".

i think there are a few other games as well.. so if you uninstall the patch the games you downloaded won't be bound to your main account it seems.. why would they even use a useragent to do any type of verification and not some hardware ID?
    Last edited by rs4ftw; 06/11/2012 at 03:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rs4ftw View Post
    why would they even use a useragent to do any type of verification and not some hardware ID?
    That's a good question. A very good question...
    Apps (they're all free now): Explorer for Dropbox – a Dropbox app for webOS that actually works (TP+phones), 3-panel-interface
    File Explorer – fast and simple file manager (root support on webOS 3)
    QuickChat for Facebook – real-time Facebook chat (broken)
    Archive Manager – extract and create archives (zip, rar, 7z, …)
    FTPit! – full-featured FTP client for webOS
    e-mail (contact, support) – if you like what I'm doing, feel free to (alternatively in USD)
    The App Catalog and Cloud services teams are making this a top priority. Feel free to email me directly with the exact process used to change the user account (both intentionally or unintentionally) to one in which you, as a user, see paid apps available for free.

Cheers,

Peter Helm
    Developer Relations
    peter.helm@palm.com
    Thanks for posting Peter.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    No problems here with app catalog account. Have preware. No Hulu patch
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    I have the hulu patch installed on my touchpad and it works great (lovin it!). When I went to the app catalog it shows my correct info. But just to be safe I removed my cc info. Can the Hulu fix expose my cc info? I think I've pretty much bought all the apps I wanted and don't think I need to buy anymore for now. Just a little nervous now. Should I be?
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234