1.    #1  
    I was just wondering if it is possible to get the email app to load older emails. In order to reference older emails I end up having to use my android phone. Do I have something setup wrong or is this some limitation I need to get used to? Yahoo and Gmail are the accounts I use.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    You can open up your email app, tap the upper left corner to access Preferences > tap on the account you wish > scroll down and under "sync criteria" you can set it 'Show email' to "All".
    Just note, the more mail you allow it to keep on your device, the more likely the mail app is to be sluggish. You might experiment with different settings to see what works best for your mail accounts.
  4.    #4  
    I don't expect it all to be on the device, just that I can load older messages when I need them. I'll try experimenting with settings. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post
    I don't expect it all to be on the device, just that I can load older messages when I need them. I'll try experimenting with settings. Thanks.
    I do that too. I'll leave mine set for "1 month" and set it to "all" if I need to look up something from longer ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Daughain View Post

Yeah... unfortunately the "load more" function is not available on webOS for when you need to go back a little farther without changing your settings.
  7.    #7  
    Ok, another been question, how do I add new email addys from email to contacts, I guess? I have to hold onto some emails simply because I haven't figured out how to add those address'.

Open the email and click on the avatar box (it is usually empty) at the top of the email and you will get the choice of adding the email address to a new contact, or adding it to an existing contact.
  9.    #9  
    Thanks again! That was about the only thing I didn't try clicking.