webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Last FM working for anyone?
Last FM working for anyone?

Old 05/01/2012, 06:29 PM   #1 (permalink)

Because nothing plays on mine or my brothers touchpads as of yesterday. Anyone else have it working?
kel101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/01/2012, 07:50 PM   #2 (permalink)

I just tried it and it worked for me.
gaitch32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/03/2012, 05:07 PM   #3 (permalink)

LastFM worked today for me for about 20 mins then it just stopped. I even restarted the touchpad to see if that might fix it, but no joy. I did go to the LastFM site though and the streaming works just fine as it should.

Maybe the dev can provide a update to fix this. Or was this intentional?

When this app first showed up for the touchpad, you had to pay, then it was changed to free,…...now no more free again?

Or did another app dev jump ship.

I certainly hope not.
shoutcastR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/2012, 07:52 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutcastR View Post
LastFM worked today for me for about 20 mins then it just stopped. I even restarted the touchpad to see if that might fix it, but no joy. I did go to the LastFM site though and the streaming works just fine as it should.

Maybe the dev can provide a update to fix this. Or was this intentional?

When this app first showed up for the touchpad, you had to pay, then it was changed to free,...now no more free again?

Or did another app dev jump ship.

I certainly hope not.
I thought it was made by lastfm themselves?
kel101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/2012, 08:40 AM   #5 (permalink)

I think it was updated to a free trial which expires. Mine expired and the app stopped working. They don't tell you they just give it to u..
joedisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/2012, 11:13 AM   #6 (permalink)

Oh, I didn't get that part about it being just a trial. My bad.

I thought the dev was going to do the right thing finally, and give it for free like Pandora does.

Especially when I've been using LastFM and Pandora for years and it's always been "FREE".

At least I still have Pandora I guess.
shoutcastR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/05/2012, 12:51 PM   #7 (permalink)

search lost.fm if you want something that sort of works on webos or go to the site...
joedisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/25/2012, 11:54 AM   #8 (permalink)

lostFM Heres the link
rmausser is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked By: Jakeeeee
Old 08/21/2012, 05:32 PM   #9 (permalink)

Can anyone confirm that the Last.fm Touchpad is working or not? I have a paid account but can no longer play my radio channel. I recently switched to a 4G Touchpad so I am not sure if the app broke in the meantime or the 4G Touchpad is incompatible.
yorxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/04/2013, 11:02 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorxs View Post
Can anyone confirm that the Last.fm Touchpad is working or not? I have a paid account but can no longer play my radio channel. I recently switched to a 4G Touchpad so I am not sure if the app broke in the meantime or the 4G Touchpad is incompatible.
it works mostly fine for me. I have a paid last.fm acct. It seems to stop playing after a few songs then tries to load the next one and keeps spinning until you hit next. Other than that it plays fine.

I'm pretty sure last.fm at some point restricted API usage to paid accts only. Dunno current status though.
PrplHaz4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0