1.    #1  
    Is there a PayPal app for the touchpad? I have trouble logging into PayPal on my touchpad. It takes me 3 or 4 attempts to login into PP.
    There are no webOS PayPal apps period. I don't recall having trouble logging into PayPal from my Touchpad.. will have to try it again here. It's always possible they changed something.
    There's not even a PayPal app for the iPad, let alone the TouchPad.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    There's not even a PayPal app for the iPad, let alone the TouchPad.
    There is a PayPal app for the iPhone.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Paypal is always slow loading on any browser...slow when you wanna check your money, but if your paying for something on ebay loads up instantly
    I have 3 in my catalog. I installed the free one but haven't used it yet to send money. One of the other apps is for phones and the other for the Touchpad. I don't know if any of them are any good but I did log into my PayPal with the one I have installed it it seemed to work fine. It's really just an optimized version of the site but it works quickly.

BTW, I am in the US.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    There is a PayPal app for the iPhone.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    While this is true, using iPhone apps on iPad is just as painful as using Pre apps on a TouchPad. Actually, more so, since at least the TouchPad gives you access to the TouchPad keyboard
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: