Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Hi everyone,

I just got my VZW Pre 2 and for some reason Forums doesn't seem to load anything. Searches just hang and i cant get past the PreCentral splash screen to log in (the forum link itself comes preloaded in the app).

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but that didn't do anything. The dev has yet to respond to my email too. I realize supporting a webOS app may not be at the top of the list of priorities but I paid for it...

Any ideas? Thanks!

-mtmjr90
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmjr90 View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just got my VZW Pre 2 and for some reason Forums doesn't seem to load anything. Searches just hang and i cant get past the PreCentral splash screen to log in (the forum link itself comes preloaded in the app).

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but that didn't do anything. The dev has yet to respond to my email too. I realize supporting a webOS app may not be at the top of the list of priorities but I paid for it...

Any ideas? Thanks!

-mtmjr90
    I tweeted him and he said he was working on a fix for it. Hopefully this will be fixed soon
    The PreCentral preset will not work anymore, as the forums are now at webosnation.com. If you don't already have one for webOS Nation, you fortunately you'll have to wait for the update. Hopefully he remembered to update the preset also. :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    I have the same on my Veer. I get "Forums Gallery Unavailable. Tap to Retry" and "My Forums" is empty. It used to work fine before. I'm using 1.2.2
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    The PreCentral preset will not work anymore, as the forums are now at webosnation.com. If you don't already have one for webOS Nation, you fortunately you'll have to wait for the update. Hopefully he remembered to update the preset also. :-)

I removed the presets (update should be available today)
    Newness Developments apps:

Quote Originally Posted by Herrie View Post
    I have the same on my Veer. I get "Forums Gallery Unavailable. Tap to Retry" and "My Forums" is empty. It used to work fine before. I'm using 1.2.2
    I am on a pixi same version and getting the same message as you Herrie. Have been for a few days. Also the Search Forum function giving me a weird error message. When I search I get like an SMS type of error says: malformed message response? that shows up then disappears. Weird!
    Patience, grasshopper.

Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    I updated and it still seems to be broken. Exact same issues
    Quote Originally Posted by mtmjr90 View Post
    I updated and it still seems to be broken. Exact same issues

Yeah, I broke another thing when fixing it.

Everything will be on track again in the next few hours.
    Newness Developments apps:

What is up? I have no Forums at all. Search box just spins, available forums-not there.

I updated yesterday. No go. Deleted it, and just reinstalled. No go. So now I don't even have any Visited Forums.

GAH!
    Hmm..what is this Forum thing

He's working on it...thanks dude

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Working great with the latest update, thanks!

Thanks for the quick update!

Update fixed it

32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Thanks! Did the update last night and all is back to normal!