Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Just thought I would let everyone know. I like the Omega Beam....
    Good! I think I am addicted to the game. Hexagon's graphical style is always my favourite. Good work!
    I reinstalled Radiant Defense but now I cant get my in app purchases.... I receive an error download
    Purchase Failed
    "Item previously purchased. Non-Perishable items can only be purchased once per item".

Any thoughts? Help?
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I reinstalled Radiant Defense but now I cant get my in app purchases.... I receive an error download
    Purchase Failed
    "Item previously purchased. Non-Perishable items can only be purchased once per item".

Any thoughts? Help?
    You should email them about your issue games@hexage.net Their customer service is excellent.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by kathvely View Post
    Purchase Failed

Any thoughts? Help?
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I just upgraded to a different TouchPad and now I am getting the error. I emailed Hexage and I'm waiting for a replay.
    Quote Originally Posted by yorxs View Post
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I just upgraded to a different TouchPad and now I am getting the error. I emailed Hexage and I'm waiting for a replay.
    Just wanted to compliment Hexage's excellent customer service. The promptly responded and issued new unlock code what I had purchased previously. Very happy with Hexage.
    dont know why but i quite happily unlock stuff from hexage, most other games i grow tired of quite quick but as usual im hooked on this/robotek and radiant hd.
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Yeah it's great. But after I passed all levels, I wouldn't want to start from level 1 again just to earn more pets on the entry screen. Hexage needs to create more levels!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities