webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Taurus for HP TouchPad - now available in the App Catalog
Taurus for HP TouchPad - now available in the App Catalog
Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By semprance
  • 1 Post By pingenet

Old 04/18/2012, 05:39 PM   #1 (permalink)

My latest app Taurus is now available in the app catalog! Taurus takes the best parts of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and ToodleDo, and combines them into an engaging user experience that focuses on multi-tasking and sharing. See Taurus for more details and screenshots.

Some screenshots of the apps various themes:

Get it in the app catalog now: http://tau.rs/app

OMA Studios | Jack Newcombe | @omastudios
semprance is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Rnp, Yellowhammer, steffej3 and 2 others like this.
Thanked by Rnp, Torakiki76, Yellowhammer
Old 04/19/2012, 10:24 AM   #2 (permalink)

Great application so far. I'm having a little bit of trouble with Toodledo. Taurus doesn't seem to be syncing anything new & is only displaying tasks that were created 3 months ago or beyond, so I'm not able to refresh and just show my current open items. Many of the items on the Added page are already completed, and don't need to be seen anywhere other than the Completed page.

Am I misinterpreting how this should be used? Is it possible it's a limitation on the number of records it displays?

Anyway, thanks for a great application otherwise & appreciate any support you can give.

Cheers,

@steffej3
@INDYwebOSMeetup

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
steffej3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2012, 11:56 AM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
Great application so far. I'm having a little bit of trouble with Toodledo. Taurus doesn't seem to be syncing anything new & is only displaying tasks that were created 3 months ago or beyond, so I'm not able to refresh and just show my current open items. Many of the items on the Added page are already completed, and don't need to be seen anywhere other than the Completed page.

Am I misinterpreting how this should be used? Is it possible it's a limitation on the number of records it displays?

Anyway, thanks for a great application otherwise & appreciate any support you can give.

Cheers,

@steffej3
@INDYwebOSMeetup
I'm not sure what's causing that but your hypothesis seems a good one. I'll look into this and hopefully have it fixed in the next update. If you don't mind me asking, how many tasks do you have on your account?

If you have any more issues or queries, contact me: support -at- oma-studios.co.uk

Old 04/19/2012, 01:38 PM   #4 (permalink)

Thanks. I do believe it was an issue related to the number of records. I had 61 completed tasks in the past. I deleted those on the main Toodledo page & now my current tasks are displayed in the Taurus app!

The one issue that persists is that both screens in Taurus, Added & Completed, are displaying both current and completed tasks, just in a slightly different order. For example, I have 8 current tasks for this week for which 3 are completed. All 8 show on the Added screen, as well as the Completed screen.

Let me know if you need any additional info. I'll provide what I can.

Cheers.

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
steffej3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2012, 02:02 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
Thanks. I do believe it was an issue related to the number of records. I had 61 completed tasks in the past. I deleted those on the main Toodledo page & now my current tasks are displayed in the Taurus app!

The one issue that persists is that both screens in Taurus, Added & Completed, are displaying both current and completed tasks, just in a slightly different order. For example, I have 8 current tasks for this week for which 3 are completed. All 8 show on the Added screen, as well as the Completed screen.

Let me know if you need any additional info. I'll provide what I can.

Cheers.
Yeah, this is a known issue. One of my testers noted this but the change wasn't high-priority (as it didn't really break anything) so it didn't make it to release. When I implemented it, I did it as more of a 'sort-by' function than a filter, so you see all of the completed tasks at the top, with incomplete at the bottom of the list. I probably should have included a label.

I'll see that this gets changed in the next few updates.

Thanked by steffej3, Yellowhammer
Old 04/19/2012, 07:11 PM   #6 (permalink)

Do u give out any promo code for ppl to test out? ( a few, perhap)
locbuondoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04/19/2012, 07:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

No, I'm not running any public promotions at the moment.

Old 05/18/2012, 03:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

While testing Taurus (won a promo)
I ran into some issues:
  • FB Wallfotos won't show in the popup (Instagram fotos and my own albums work fine)
  • Toodledo shows al lot of checked tasks and oldest first as mentioned above
  • Googlereader Mainscreen won't automatically update badge even if the aticles where marked as read.

And some wishes:
  • Would you mind to add a setting to disable the Pinboard?
  • Would be nice to have some "jump to next unread"-button in googlereader or at least have a category all unread articles

Thanks for this app
michote
Attached Images
File Type: png taurus_2012-11-05_095030.png (267.1 KB, 223 views) Email Attachment
File Type: jpg taurus_2012-11-05_093238.jpg (95.8 KB, 212 views) Email Attachment
Old 05/24/2012, 12:42 AM   #9 (permalink)

Nice app, Semprance! Great potential for office use with the TP. Will check back in here in a few days with usage feedback. Thanks!

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
yellowhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05/24/2012, 08:41 AM   #10 (permalink)
Rnp

Interesting... works with Google Plus? :-D

I need just upload pictures and videos... :-(

Best Regards...
Old 01/10/2013, 06:29 AM   #11 (permalink)

Not available now....
pingenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Rnp likes this.
Old 06/14/2013, 02:22 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pingenet View Post
Not available now....
It has also stopped working...time to uninstall
VasTheGreek is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0