1.    #1  
    I have been using HP touch pad for the past two months. Until now, there has not been any significant problem. However, I could not configure my Axvoice SIP account on it. When I contacted Axvoice for this, they advised me to install a soft phone. Until now, I could not decide, which soft phone I should use. Please let me know which soft phone would work better on HP touch pad for SIP client.
    Unless something has come out recently, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $SIP$ $client$ $for$ $webOS$.
    Last edited by PersonaNonGrata; 10/08/2012 at 02:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Cirignano View Post
    I have been using HP touch pad for the past two months. Until now, there has not been any significant problem. However, I could not configure my Axvoice SIP account on it. When I contacted Axvoice for this, they advised me to install a soft phone. Until now, I could not decide, which soft phone I should use. Please let me know which soft phone would work better on HP touch pad for SIP client.
    You should try the switch2voip, It is one of the best VoIP providers I have used recently. They provide you the best services according to your need and it is the best to use the software to your device as they are user friendly.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PersonaNonGrata View Post
    Unless something has come out recently, AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$ $is$ $no$ $SIP$ $client$ $for$ $webOS$.
    That is correct as far as I know.

Without a generic SIP client or a dedicated app, you can't use any VoIP service with the TouchPad (unless you count the built-in Skype client).