1.    #1  
    Explore tumblr in a new way with Peek-A-Dash. Works for all webOS devices with Enyo.

On the TouchPad, Peek-A-Dash is a multitasking friendly popup window. The popup works with any window you have open so you don’t have to stop what you are doing to check on a post! The popup can be accessed at any time from your notifications.

Peek-A-Dash’s main function is to view your dashboard posts; though you can also browse any blog you can find a link to in Peek-A-Dash. You can pair the popup with the included Mini Browser that will allow you to browse through posts and view the ones you want, right from the poster’s blog page!

You can create categories and sort your favorite blogs between them to view only the posts from the blogs in your category. Peek-A-Dash also allows you to select any blog and explore it, right through the popup window. You can also like and reblog (or queue or save as a draft) posts instantly.

On the phone: Peek-A-Dash launches in its own card and acts like a normal app. It will have almost the same experience as the TouchPad, except there is no Mini-Browser.

Simply swipe left and right to move between posts. Peek-A-Dash supports endless scrolling so you can keep on reading.
    You can also set it to let you know if there have been any new posts.

You must have a tumblr.com account to use this app.

Be sure to email me if you want more of tumblr’s features implemented. The features I get the most requests for will be the first to be added, so if you want something, email me. Email link is in the help dialog. (or you can post here)

Any problems, let me know.

Works on all webOS devices that have Enyo, $0.99

https://developer.palm.com/appredire...oser.peekadash
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by thricetwice; 06/26/2012 at 05:44 PM. Reason: update
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

Donate link to support my work
    Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    The app looks good and seems very interesting. I'm considering getting a tumblr account to take advantage of it. :-)

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
  3.    #3  
    Don't forget to enter the contest!

http://www.webosnation.com/app-givea...pies-peek-dash
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

4.    #4  
    Peek-A-Dash 1.0.1 change log:

added a filter to get ride of iframes that caused a browser window to launch.
    Changed “Refresh” to “Refresh Posts”
    New Post Available button now changes back to “New Session” if refreshed from within.
    Videos not from youtube now load the posts’ blog page.

Peek-A-Dash 1.0.2 change log:

Links that launch new windows now launch in a browser card instead of just loading in an invisible window.
    Fixed a bug to alert you when tumblr servers are down instead of just looping forever.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris

5.    #5  
    Peek-A-Dash is coming to webOS phones!

Got Peek-A-Dash working on all webOS phones running enyo. It will run in a card instead and is pretty much the popup part of the app in a card. All links will launch into browser cards. No notifications for new post though. Not sure if ill put it in or not.
    And best of all, it's all the same install file, so you only have to buy it once!

Also:

Post now show the poster's avatar next to their name.
    Fixed a couple bugs:
    Disabled reblog options for "Answer" post, as tumblr doesn't allow them to be reblogged.
    Think i finally got it to stop turning the screen on when it finds new post.

I just gotta put some finishing touches on it, and am going to upload it tomorrow, so it should be available by next week.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris

6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Adyhooper View Post
    That's damn fabulous its time to take advantage of tumblr, i was having tumblr account but i was not so comfortable with it as it was unorganized but after reading your post i am going to login again.
    tumblr can be awesome, but you need to find blogs that post things your interested in, and just follow them. If you just follow random people, you will see a lot of stuff you don't want to.

On the touchpad, if you use the included Mini-Browser, it is a whole different tumblr experience. You can quickly browse the posts in your dashboard through the popup, and when you want to look at one in more detail, you click the web button to launch to that post page, where you can see the user's actual blog, and the theme they picked. A lot more interesting then just the normal tumblr dashboard view.

In a future update, I am going to add in a function where you can block post by users , and an option to view only post by users that are in a list you make.

1.0.4 is out now.
    Check it out on your phones and let me know what you think, or if something doesn't work right.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris

7.    #7  
    Peek-A-Dash 1.0.5 submitted today!

New features:

Categories: Create custom categories and sort blogs into the ones of your choice. Then, you can explore any of your created categories, right through Peek-A-Dash. Peek-A-Dash will pull post from all the blogs in the category, sort them by date (newest first), and let you browse to the end of all the blogs!

You can also now click on any name and explore just that blog in Peek-A-Dash. All posts will be from that one blog in order from newest to oldest. You can explore as many blogs as you want, Peek-A-Dash will save them while your in explore mode so you can go back to where you were.

When adding category names on the TouchPad, since the system popup window doesn't support the keyboard, i made my own little on that will pop up and let you enter a name. Not every key is available, but you should have all you need to make a simple name.

"Open Dashboard Here" option: Peek-A-Dash will attempt to open your dashboard to the page of the currently opened post. This is useful if a post can be replied to. You can only do this through the dashboard because it currently isn't supported through their API. Peek-A-Dash may not always guess the correct page number, but it usually isn't off by more then 1. You will also have to scroll down to find the post as well.

Improved scrolling: Scrolling is much smoother then before. Let me know if you guys see anything wrong!

Scroller thumb: Now shows your vertical position when scrolling up and down in a post, so you can easily see how much longer the post is.

Updated UI a bit.

Lots of minor tweaks here and there as well!

New screen shots in the first post!
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris