Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By jdale
  1.    #1  
    Have any of you downloaded Tonal Pool? It's an old game, I've had it for about a year and a half.

Ancient Workshop has a few interesting apps/games, and this one is nice to have running on my Pre+ sitting on my touchstone in the background. I've even used it as a quiet sound machine to sleep or take a nap.

If you tap the "L" key, and select a few notes, it will 'evolve' slowly by changing one note on each pass of the 'wave'.
    Last edited by Rockbeast; 04/03/2012 at 03:46 PM.
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Love this app - great tip!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post
    Have any of you downloaded Tonal Pool? It's an old game, I've had it for about a year and a half.

Ancient Workshop has a few interesting apps/games, and this one is nice to have running on my Pre+ sitting on my touchstone in the background. I've even used it as a quiet sound machine to sleep or take a nap.

If you tap the "L" key, and select a few notes, it will 'evolve' slowly by changing one note on each pass of the 'wave'.
    I had to come back after trying the L function to thank you! It revolutionized the app for me! So great! Now I don't have to tilt it in order to have variety. Thank you and a huge thanks to Ancient Workshop.
  4.    #4  
    Glad to hear it...nothing but blue skies now with this app!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Didnt know about the L key either
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  6.    #6  
    hmmmm... I wonder if Tonal Pool's popularity might benefit from a new marketing campaign?

TONAL POOL...WHAT THE "L"?

Just a thought.
    lol
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockbeast View Post

Luv this .... pity not available for touchpad !!!
    The app is amazingly relaxing.

I tried to get the MTA.ME site working in my Pixi, but it won't play sounds

Try that in your browser if you love using TonalPool on "L" mode, it'll be right up your alley.
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    It actually works well on the Touchpad if you use App Tuckerbox to get it there. Ancient Pond does as well.

I've tried to convince the creator to port them for real but no luck.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdale View Post
    It actually works well on the Touchpad if you use App Tuckerbox to get it there. Ancient Pond does as well.

I've tried to convince the creator to port them for real but no luck.
    oohhh! Ancient Pond is nice too! I like to select the river stones as my pool bottom. To get choices for changing the pool bottom, do a half slide...u know, tap center of gesture area & slide to the left.