Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
Like Tree47Likes
  1.    #21  
    I'll likely need to find an alternative for Gloriola, because it doesn't look that nice from the converted version off the net. Anyone know the licensing terms for Bell? Considering that rendering to image is sort of like printing, I don't see the problem with using it. Bell is included with Word, so I know I have a license to use it.
  2.    #22  
    Quick survey: who has Pivot right now and who has Featured Apps? I want to make sure when I'm making the patch everyone will get the homebrew Pivot instead of the Featured Apps. Please state your App Catalog country, language, and system locale (if different).
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Quick survey: who has Pivot right now and who has Featured Apps? I want to make sure when I'm making the patch everyone will get the homebrew Pivot instead of the Featured Apps. Please state your App Catalog country, language, and system locale (if different).
    I'm stuck on the November Sports Pivot right now. My App Catolog country is Canada, language is English US and system locale should be the same.
    Also stuck on moody sports girls, Ireland, Irish locale etc etc
    Quote Originally Posted by EvanKr View Post
    I'm stuck on the November Sports Pivot right now. My App Catolog country is Canada, language is English US and system locale should be the same.
    same sports edition, im in the UK, locale/app cat etc all UK.
    November sports issue, English language, Locale and App Catalog United Kingdom.
    I'm almost certain that only those in the USA have something other than November issue showing.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Spring March Version in US

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    Spring March Version in US

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Say what? Pivot or the short Featured Apps? (P.S. could you post the base URL and edition description (aka "issue name") so I can see if it's the same basic layout as Pivot?)
  10.    #30  
    Status update: I'm almost done writing the test issue. I'll need to save the landscape version, make the vertical version, and render.
    Status update: I'm almost done writing the test issue. I'll need to save the landscape version, make the vertical version, and render.
    Happy to be a tester, let me know if i can do anything.
  12.    #32  
    I remade the templates so that they weren't a mess. They are attached. If you're thinking of writing, try them and get a feel with them. Title font is Titillium, and body is Bell MT.

Landscape: landscape.dotx
    Portrait: portrait.dotx

I'm hoping to finish and render the portrait version today.
    Last edited by GMMan; 04/08/2012 at 03:09 PM.
  13.    #33  
    Portrait render is done. I'm going to relay and render the landscape version. Then I've got to make the cover page (or just use the one above).
  14.    #34  
    Magazine files are now ready to be packed. I'm going to write a manifest generator.
    sweet dude cant wait!
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

16.    #36  
    Rush release, but hopefully works. All files are now in place. The attached patch will switch your Pivot to the test version. Locales en_US, en_CA, en_GB, and en_IE are in place. If your Pivot does not update, tell me your locale code.

This patch has not been tested on a physical device (I don't have my TouchPad on hand), so consider it alpha software (aka use at your own risk).

EDIT: Go here for the patch.
    heck even a different backdrop every month will be better than being stuck on November forever :-)
    sent from my HP Touchpad OR AmigaOne X1000
    AmigaOS lives !
    I installed patch with Internalz and after a Luna restart, still shows November. I swept through all 40 pages, but nothing different. Checked in Preware, shows installed, doing a full restart now, and will check after.

Still November.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Installed okay. TP rebooted itself after install and still shows November. Country AU, language en_GB
  20.    #40  
    Looks like I undefined a parameter, so download always fails. I'll try to fix the patch today.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast