Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    I noticed that my Pre 2 PDF view can utilize bookmarks while that feature is lacking in the Touchpad. I am not aware of any other PDF viewers that can do it for the Touchpad.

Is it possible to install the Pre 2 PDF viewer to the Touchpad?
    If so, will it work full screen with normal resolution?
    If I can install it what would be the steps I would need to do?

Thanks.

---EDIT---

Thank you for the tip Artxxork. When I searched this months ago I could not find anything about it.

http://forums.webosnation.com/native...be-reader.html
    Last edited by imurrx; 04/01/2012 at 09:42 AM.
    You can install it, though no guarantee of full sized viewing or it working properly. Grab the app folder from /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.pdfview (or similar) using Internalz Pro or from webOS Doctor. Then copy the files in USB Drive mode on to the TP, and move it into the same folder location as on the Pre. Then reboot, and it should be there. (Not tested, but I've tried it with other apps.)
    You would also need native libraries (just copying JSJSJS $app$ $won$'$t$ $work$).
    And bookmarks can be enabled in Adobe Reader on TP...search
    Quote Originally Posted by artxxork View Post
    You would also need native libraries (just copying JSJSJS $app$ $won$'$t$ $work$).
    And bookmarks can be enabled in Adobe Reader on TP...search
    I thought the libraries are included as a plugin/service as they are on the TP?
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    After I did the changes, I rebooted the TP. For some reason Reader crashed and when restarted it worked but with no bookmarks.

I reedited the file, It was set to false for some reason. I set it to true, rebooted and it worked.

Only three reasons left for Android my Touchpad. Netflix, verizon DVR app, and the browser for some pages that webOS does not render or handle. Other than that 100% webOS.