Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree34Likes
  1. thg
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zer0C001 View Post
    However since it's a third party service ( I'm not allowed to say which ) I don't know what happens to it after the server responds with the song details.
    can you tell us the reason for that?

Is it mentioned in the terms and conditions for the API-interface you are using as Mojo-service to get the information?

Because actually it makes not much sense trying to "hide" this, I needed less than 5 minutes to figure it out.

At least I can say that it's an US service and that their terms and conditions are not that bad, as far I can understand it with my poor english :-)

So again, thanks a lot for your nice little app that just does it's work.
    Zer0C001 likes this.
  2. thg
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    Added as a menu option : History.

Search histroy is located in /media/internal/songid.json .
    Sorry, no cover images, since I'm not sure I can distribute them.
    Since it's only 1 text file I didn't see the point in making a directory...
    that's mostly perfect, thanks a lot :-)

May be an idea for the cover images would be caching them temporary for the session in a songid-directory and putting the link to it in the JSON-file? With the information you are providing, it is no problem to get the images in even higher resolution, but doing it in one app is just easier.
    Zer0C001 likes this.
    This is a great app that I still use even with other tabs in the house.
    Any chance this could be put into preware when the app catalog shuts down?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bluenote View Post
    This is a great app that I still use even with other tabs in the house.
    Any chance this could be put into preware when the app catalog shuts down?

Thanks!
    That really depends on the developer giving permission. I love this App as well so I've archived my ipk. I don't use it often, but on those few occasions it's never failed me.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
  5.    #65  
    It will be available for download, hopefully by the end of this weekend ( I'll need to find the ipk first ).
    lc_lol, cbosdell and Grabber5.0 like this.
    Thanks for the quick reply! I just sent an email to your gmail but you can disregard.
  7.    #67  
    bluenote: it's because of the e-mail, that I visited the forums
    This was a most fantastic app, thanks Zer0
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Thank you. I still find this app useful and appreciate your continuing to offer it.
    Devices: Pre3 16GB (AT&T - webOS 2.2.4) | White TouchPad 4G 32GB (AT&T - webOS 3.0.5 + LunaCE)
    It will be available for download, hopefully by the end of this weekend ( I'll need to find the ipk first ).
    There might be people here able to help you get the IPK, from their devices.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by horzel View Post
    There might be people here able to help you get the IPK, from their devices.

-- Sent from my Palm Veer using Forums
    Already found all versions , thank you.
    Really all thanks should go to you for the willingness to provide the app afterwards, i have bought it a few days ago, and i hope some others have done so as well
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I just bought app. Thanks for providing after app cat closure.
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
  14.    #74  
    It's up on: SongID | webOS Nation
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Thanks - downloaded and donated.
    Zer0C001 likes this.
    Thanks. Downloaded and tried with an obscure track from a local band and it found it! Donation sent.
    Zer0C001 likes this.
    Works great on my Touchpad but...

On my Pre3, I get

"error while searching:

while on bottom a "recording on "..."off" appears for a second.
    Palm M105 > M130 > Zire 71 > Zire 72 >TX > Lifedrive > Pre > Pre2 >Touchpad > Pre3(8GB) > Pre3 (16GB)
    I see a pattern...
    Thank you for making this available through the PreWare catalog. I wasn't aware the app existed until just today, downloaded it to my Veer, tried it, worked great. Donated!
    Last edited by OrlandoAlex; 03/13/2015 at 08:25 AM.
    My mobile biography: Nokia 5181i & 3589i -- Motorola v60i & A630 -- Palm Treo 650, Centro, Pre Plus, MyTouch 4G Slide, Pre 2, Pre 3, Nokia Lumia 521, Veer
    Grabber5.0 likes this.
    on my pre 3 it works great!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    Works on my Pre 2 as well.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast