Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Update 2012/09/01:
    Changelog for version 2.0:

- added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode!
    - added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
    - added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
    - added: new sync dialog
    - added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
    - added: scrollbar to item list
    - changed: new look of the dialogs
    - optimized: search performance
    - bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
    - bugfix: share by mail works again
    - and some other bugfixes

Update 2012/07/30:
    Finally a trial version of OrganizeMe! is available in the HP App Catalog!

This are the benefits of the fullversion compared to this trial version:
    - Storage of items on sync and thereby offline access for your items.
    - Create and edit notebooks.
    - Download and delete attachments.
    - Add ingredients from a recipe to a shopping list.
    - No more ads!

You can grab your copy here:

Update 2012/07/09:
    MeOrg! got renamed to OrganizeMe! But that's not the only change with the update to version 1.3.0. Here is the changelog:

- added: new panel for notebook management
    - added: new object-type video
    - added: delete attachments
    - added: prefered shopping list via preferences
    - improved: some major performance optimizations
    - bugfix: sort by name works now
    - bugfix: another issue with deleted objects was identified and solved
    - bugfix: storage of local data should now work properly again
    - bugfix: add to shopping cart now displays the first list element initially
    - bugfix: notes are displayed properly (with line breaks etc)
    - bugfix: links should be clickable on the pre2
    - and many other bugfixes and improvements

I've also updated the screenshots for the Touchpad!

Original post:
    Hi everyone,

MeOrg! is the first Springpad Client for webOS! It offers you an amazing way to organize all your digital stuff, e.g. Notes, Bookmarks, Recipes, Lists (ToDo, Shopping, Packing). You also have some comfort features like selective adding of recipe ingredients to your different shopping lists and so on.

You can organize your stuff in different Notebooks and have the ability to do a full-text search over all of your stuff with highlighting of the results. Tags are supported as well, but this version only supports the main object types from Springpad (the types mentioned before and some others), but if you need more types just ask and I will add it.

Did I mention that you have full access to the content, even when your device is offline? Only editing of content is limited to online mode, in this first version. This app will be available for your Touchpad, Pre3, Veer and other enyo-enabled webOS-devices!

I've attached a few screenshots to this post, so you can have a first glimpse of what to expect. Don't be confused, the app is multi-lingual english and german, but the screenshots are made with german locale.

This is the official app description:
    Do you know these moments where you wish to have your notes and reminders on hand immediately, wherever you are? With MeOrg we offer you the oppertunity to gather everything that is important to you neatly arranged and sorted in an incomplex app for your webOS-gadget with instant availability!

MeOrg offers you a surface with which you effortless manage and organize your notes, browser bookmarks, todo-lists, recipes, shopping lists and many more things to know without even being dependent on an internet connection.

MeOrg is not only helpful at your work, it is a viable tool for everyones daily routines. Browse your favorite recipes anytime anywhere and add the ingredients by one simple click to your own electronic shopping list. MeOrg is also available on your webOS-cellphone, so you can just take your generated shopping list with you to the supermarket. While adding and tagging elements as done makes shopping relaxing and fast, you do not have to worry anymore about losing your shopping-list or forgetting to buy an ingredient.

Todo-lists and reminders help with forgetfulness, even in moments of high stress MeOrg is your helpful companion to get everything done. MeOrg! Get organized!

Features (abstraction):

Many different object types (notes, bookmarks, recipes, shoppinglists, todo-lists, packing-lists,…)
    Possibility to create different notebooks
    Extensive filters and full context search on all elements(highlighting results corresponding to search term)
    All data is available offline
    Do you know Springpad, Evernote or Google Note? Do you have important data created already with one of these services? Just import it to MeOrg!

For using MeOrg a free Springpad account is required. Exisiting data from Evernote and Google Note can be imported via a free online tool without problems. The required links are provided when you login to your MeOrg.
    Here is a short demo video of the app, but please excuse my bad english:
    [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLHxIY0pKLc[/YT]

If you have any questions or wishes, feel free to ask! If you want to support the futher development of this app, just buy it.

You can grab your copy here:

Cheers,
    Sven

Important Update:
    For all Evernote users that are currently not able to use Evernote on webOS anymore, there is a great webapp available to import your Evernote stuff to Springpad. Maybe you should have a look: Evernote to Springpad Convertor
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by svzi; 09/12/2012 at 03:19 AM. Reason: Added info about free trial version
    News and informations regarding my apps: sven-ziegler.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @svzi

ReadOnTouch - Your Pocket aka ReadItLater client for webOS - PRO, PHONE & FREE
    Rnp, stbxxl, lavo96 and 1 others like this.
    Very nice looking! I'll be sure to check it out
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    lavo96 likes this.
    Global Posts
    230 Global Posts
    Thanks Sven for letting me participate in the beta test! It already has become my daily driver and replaced evernote for me! Can't wait to buy it Awesome app!

Marcel

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Sweet! Can't wait!

Sent from my White Touchpad with Communities
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    Fantastic news! I can't wait to use this, as I have plenty of stuff on Springboard - and have kept away from Evernote.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi gizmo21!

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    is it already in the appcat ? can't find it with german Pre2.
    No, it's not in the appcat right now, I hope I will be able to submit it later today. After that we have to wait for HP.

I will post an update here, after I submitted the app.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Due some technical problems by HP, I'm am still not able to submit my app...

But here are some more screenshots, this time with english language.

Cheers,
    Sven
    Attached Images Attached Images

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    The app has finally been submitted!

Cheers,
    Sven

Hello Sven,
    what about simple note
    greetings from Germany :-)
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Hollyman,

Quote Originally Posted by Hollyman View Post
    Hello Sven,
    what about simple note
    I'm sorry but I don't understand the question. What should be with simple note?

Cheers,
    Sven

Hi Sven,
    can i also import notes from Simple Note.
    This is also an online storage, used for example by Notes HD, which is also in the app catalogue
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Hollyman,

thanks for clearing that. Now I understand your question.

No, I don't think that is possible, or at least I don't know how. The importing of Evernote and Google Note stuff is done by public webapps and are not developed by me. Did Simple Note support export of your data? If so, in which formats or to what services? Maybe you could have a look.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Hollyman,

I've just asked Google regarding the export of Simple Note and I quickly found this site: Simplenote Backup

It allows you to import your Simple Note stuff to Evernote. So this is no direct way, but it could work in this way: Simple Note -> Evernote -> MeOrg! (Springpad)

Cheers,
    Sven

Hi Sven,
    I'll try to find out.
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenZ View Post
    Due some technical problems by HP, I'm am still not able to submit my app...

But here are some more screenshots, this time with english language.

Cheers,
    Sven
    Nice looking app for note-taking, will definitely be buying a copy of MeOrg! from the HP catalog. Hoping that it goes live soon on the app market, always like supporting new upcoming developers that take their time to create apps for the WebOS platform. Just looking at this application screen-shots, I found enough encouragement to quickly finish-up my sign-up for the Dev page for WebOS. Even, began downloading the SDK program.

I have several projects in mind for apps on the WebOS, wish that I knew on how to take them off the ground and built them easily. I was reviewing all the paperwork from the SDK, it seems pretty scary for a rookie like myself. I never had any experience on HTML or CCS, so it will be an new adventure to explore. Only wish that I could talk to a few developers that could be willing to show the ropes for those who are building their first mobile app.

Only dreaming that I could come up with a nice looking apps like Svenz's MeOrg!.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi PalmPixi_User23!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    I have several projects in mind for apps on the WebOS, wish that I knew on how to take them off the ground and built them easily. I was reviewing all the paperwork from the SDK, it seems pretty scary for a rookie like myself. I never had any experience on HTML or CCS, so it will be an new adventure to explore. Only wish that I could talk to a few developers that could be willing to show the ropes for those who are building their first mobile app.
    It's like most of the other tasks in life, you have yourself get going and you have to spend enough time and motivation to get it going. Start with the tutorials available in the dev portal. That gives you a first feeling, after that you have to try yourself, but there are some nice forums out there, where you always find some help.

Wish you all the best!

Cheers,
    Sven

that's quite impressive.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Due to some technical issues at HP I'm still waiting for my app to get approved... Could not imagine that it take this long...

Cheers,
    Sven

I don't want to hi jack this thread, but I have some advice for PalmPixi_user23.

I have tried to start developing for webos, and I find that the best way to learn is to think of a program that should be simple to make, and then try making it, and look on the forums when you get stuck doing something. I have just finished an app this way. (but it is useless to everyone other than myself)
    Touchpad 16GB 3.0.5
    Pre 2 2.2.4
    lavo96 and PalmPixi_User23 like this.
Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast