Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi T-Tad!

Quote Originally Posted by T-Pad View Post
    I have another usability suggestion: the plus-button for creating a new notebook or a new notebook item is on the bottom, but the plus-button for creating e.g. a new list item on a check list (which I mostly use) is on the top of the screen which is - in my opinion - interrupting the workflow. If I add many list items my hand has always to travel from the TouchPad's bottom (where the keyboard resides) to the TouchPad's top (where the button for adding new item resides). I think moving this button to the bottom would improve the usability very much.
    Sounds interesting and logical. I originally planned to put all data changing elements in the top toolbar in the details view, and all non-data related at the bottom. That's why the plus-button is in the top toolbar. Hmm...

Cheers,
    Sven
    News and informations regarding my apps: sven-ziegler.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @svzi

ReadOnTouch - Your Pocket aka ReadItLater client for webOS - PRO, PHONE & FREE
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Steven!

Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    Firstly let me say I love this app - its used daily on my device and really helps organise my life 2 things I would love to see is a graphical representation of notebooks on the fron page (icons with different styles). This is just an aesthetic change, but I would love to see something like this
    I already tried it some months ago, before I decided to add a third panel fr notebook management. It wasn't that good to handle as the third pane for notebooks, so I decided to cut it off.

Now a whole bunch of users really love the new notebook list and I don't think I will add an alternative for that, sorry.

Also, I would reall really love to get freehand note taking functionality. At the moment this is simply not possible on the tp. Yes, there are a few apps (mostly drawing ones) that kind of do this, but they are too simplistic and the options are just too limited.

If this couldn't be incorporated into organiseMe then maybe a seperate app? I'd pay good money for it!!
    What are your requirements for the freehand note taking functionality? I need as much informations as possible to start thinking about that. :-)

Cheers,
    Sven

well i know of "two" date-pickers made for ubercalendar, look at the screenshots:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post2842123

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ml#post2842117

i think they are the same in different layouts and if you ask Frantid he at least know where they are from, if he has not even made them himself.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Thanks, I just asked him by PM!

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    HP approved the trial version of OrganizeMe!

This are the benefits of the fullversion compared to this trial version:
    - Storage of items on sync and thereby offline access for your items.
    - Create and edit notebooks.
    - Download and delete attachments.
    - Add ingredients from a recipe to a shopping list.
    - No more ads!

You can grab your copy here:
    http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...er.meorg-trial

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    Hi Sven,

When using the 'Add to Meorg' patch on the browser, is there a way to tell it what notebook it should send the data to? (instead of going to the 'All my stuff' nb)

Any plans on a patch for the TP browser?

Thanks! And congrats on the app.
    Last edited by getsun; 08/01/2012 at 05:44 PM.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi getsun!

Quote Originally Posted by getsun View Post
    When using the 'Add to Meorg' patch on the browser, is there a way to tell it what notebook it should send the data to? (instead of going to the 'All my stuff' nb)
    No, that's currently not possible. You have to edit the item later and move it to the notebook of your choice. But I already thought on a feature of selecting a default notebook (via preferences) for links added by external apps. What do you think about it?

Any plans on a patch for the TP browser?
    No, because my patching skills are nearly non-existent. But if somebody is willing to do it for me, I would love to spend a promo-code for the app for sure, so the person don't have to buy the app.

Cheers,
    Sven

Quote Originally Posted by svzi View Post
    Hi Steven!

I already tried it some months ago, before I decided to add a third panel fr notebook management. It wasn't that good to handle as the third pane for notebooks, so I decided to cut it off.

Now a whole bunch of users really love the new notebook list and I don't think I will add an alternative for that, sorry.

What are your requirements for the freehand note taking functionality? I need as much informations as possible to start thinking about that. :-)

Cheers,
    Sven
    for freehand note taking:

blank or lined pages - the ability to freehand write text in a box (at a larger size) then it zooms down to fit on the page. a dead spot on the screen for palm rest. Ability to save to dropbox / box - I'm guessing as JPEG only, but pdf's would be awesome.

Being able to mix freehand note pages with normal typed notes in the same notebook would be a bonus, but to be honest just the ability for a good sensitive freehand note taking app would be amazing.

Annotating existing notes would also be a bonus.
    Touchpad 4G, Pre3
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi steven_farkas!

Quote Originally Posted by steven_farkas View Post
    for freehand note taking:

blank or lined pages - the ability to freehand write text in a box (at a larger size) then it zooms down to fit on the page. a dead spot on the screen for palm rest. Ability to save to dropbox / box - I'm guessing as JPEG only, but pdf's would be awesome.

Being able to mix freehand note pages with normal typed notes in the same notebook would be a bonus, but to be honest just the ability for a good sensitive freehand note taking app would be amazing.

Annotating existing notes would also be a bonus.
    Nice requirements, but that's a whole new app. To much work for me in my already limited spare time, sorry. I also prefer doing apps that I need personally, so I have the right motivation to do it as good as possible and bring all the features that I need. Think that would be much harder for an app I don't have any use for.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Version 2.0.1 is available for some time now. Here is the changelog for 2.0.0:

- added: ability to create and modify items in offline mode!
    - added: now uses delta sync instead of full sync every time!
    - added: no more automatic syncs after creating an object locally
    - added: new sync dialog
    - added: move checklist items up and down! (tap and hold a checklist item)
    - added: scrollbar to item list
    - changed: new look of the dialogs
    - optimized: search performance
    - bugfix: add ingredients from recipe to selected shopping list works again
    - bugfix: share by mail works again
    - and some other bugfixes

Did you like / use the offline feature?

Cheers,
    Sven

Hi
    I've just downloaded OrganizeMe and opened my SpringPAd account.

The import of notews, either from Google (in .txt file) or from Evernote (in .ENEX file) does not work.

I just get an empty folder.

I tried the import yesterday.

Anybody know of this problem or can help?

I've tried the import via the OrganizeMe and also via Firefox browser and also emailing the above files to Springpad.

Is there any other way of importing from SimpleNote, Evernote or Google?
    Hi
    I've just downloaded OrganizeMe and opened my SpringPAd account.

The import of notews, either from Google (in .txt file) or from Evernote (in .ENEX file) does not work.

I just get an empty folder.

I tried the import yesterday.

Anybody know of this problem or can help?

I've tried the import via the OrganizeMe and also via Firefox browser and also emailing the above files to Springpad.

Is there any other way of importing from SimpleNote, Evernote or Google?
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi NK_Newbury!

Quote Originally Posted by NK_Newbury View Post
    Try to contact the developers of the import web apps! They are really helpful and they are the only ones who can help with there apps.

What did Springpad answer? I'm wondering because the import apps are not developed by Springpad, so I guess they won't be able to help you.

Best,
    Sven

Sadly, Springpad is closing down as of June 25th, 2014. I really appreciated OrganizeMe! and Springpad. Thanks for your work, Sven.

You can go to springpad.com and look into exporting your data for Evernote or your own use.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi krotech!

Quote Originally Posted by krotech View Post
    Sadly, Springpad is closing down as of June 25th, 2014. I really appreciated OrganizeMe! and Springpad. Thanks for your work, Sven.

You can go to springpad.com and look into exporting your data for Evernote or your own use.
    You're very welcome!

Just some additional informations:
    You can now migrate your data directly to Evernote and to a local file:
    https://springpad.com/savemystuff

Also Pocket offers migration of Springpad data:
    Springpad into Pocket « Pocket Blog

With Pocket you can use my other app, ReadItNow!, to maintain access to your data on webOS!

Best,
    Sven

Rnp likes this.
    I missed the deadline to get my information from the page. Is there a way to export the information directly from the app? I have it on both my phone and my touchpad, but I'm going to be getting a new phone soon (diff os unfortunately), and didn't want to have to enter all the info by hand.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    No, unfortunately that's not possible. Sorry.

Best,
    Sven

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567