Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by m509272 View Post
    Just purchased MeOrg!. Unfortunately it took me less than a minute to see that Photo is not supported and it indicates to contact the developer if you need it. I've been logging photos of the bottles of wine that we drink and rate them using Springpad via my Android phone. I then intended to annotate them more on my TouchPad. Interestingly the first time I synced I got little thumbnails. I had something bad in the data and deleted it on the web, cleared local data and resynced and now I don't get the thumbnails either.
    Please check if the thumbnails where displayed on the Springpad website. If so, than they should also appear as thumbnails in MeOrg! If the thumbnails don't show up in the web, correct them in Springpad. After that they will be available in MeOrg! too.

My suggestion is that if nothing else you allow images to come into MeOrg! from other sources as a first phase.
    Could you please explain what you mean? I don't understand it, sorry.

Creating new Photo entries via the TouchPad could be a phase 2.
    You are already able to attach new photos as an attachment to objects. I will add support for Photos (and the most other available Springpad objects) in the next version.

A nice to have would be to allow a resize of the image for instances like mine where I don't need a 2560x1450 or whatever high-res image just something more like 1/4 of the resolution.
    The attached images could actually viewed with an integrated image-viewer and this image-viewer already reduces the size of the pictures that it fits the screen. I have no other plans to integrate somewhat of photo manipulating or sort of.

I hope this comes in soon because it's holding up my MeOrg! purchase for my Blackberry Playbook.
    Every bought app together with every positive review in the corresponding markets (app catalog / app world) supports the continued development of this apps. But that should not needed to be mentioned.

Cheers,
    Sven
    News and informations regarding my apps: sven-ziegler.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @svzi

ReadOnTouch - Your Pocket aka ReadItLater client for webOS - PRO, PHONE & FREE
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Hi Sven,

Thanks for the quick reply. I can confirm that the thumbnails appear on the web but NOT on the TP. I took another shot at clearing the data and syncing again. They now appear.

Regarding my suggestion. Ultimately there will be two ways to get a Photo object into MeOrg! One would be actually creating the Photo object on the TP by selecting a photo on the TP and the second would be syncing in a Photo object which was added into Springpad via the web or from a phone or other mobile device. I was suggesting that the second way would address the issue with anyone already having Photo objects in Springpad. I'm presuming, perhaps incorrectly that that would be significantly simpler than the former since it would require less UI coding e.g. photo selection. I just looked a little more into Attachments and since that already deals with Photos it's probably less complicated than I thought.

Looking forward to the next release! Will the PB and TP versions be exactly the same?
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi m509272!

Quote Originally Posted by m509272 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply. I can confirm that the thumbnails appear on the web but NOT on the TP. I took another shot at clearing the data and syncing again. They now appear.
    I've encountered some troubles over the weekend, too. And some other users reported that as well. Looks like Springpad did some changes over the weekend and that some things did not works as expected. But now everything looks good as usual. :-)

Regarding my suggestion. Ultimately there will be two ways to get a Photo object into MeOrg! One would be actually creating the Photo object on the TP by selecting a photo on the TP and the second would be syncing in a Photo object which was added into Springpad via the web or from a phone or other mobile device. I was suggesting that the second way would address the issue with anyone already having Photo objects in Springpad. I'm presuming, perhaps incorrectly that that would be significantly simpler than the former since it would require less UI coding e.g. photo selection. I just looked a little more into Attachments and since that already deals with Photos it's probably less complicated than I thought.

Looking forward to the next release! Will the PB and TP versions be exactly the same?
    Yeah, stay tuned for the next version. :-)

No, the versions won't be exactly the same. For example there is currently no background sync available wird the PlayBook version. And with current version attachments are also not supported on the PlayBook. But that's fixed with next version.

Cheers,
    Sven

Hi Sven, i'm mainly using MeOrg for bookmarking URLs from the browser sharing patch. Now i tried to edit one of those on my Pre2 and i found out there is no way to save any editied/new created stuff in v.1.1.0 on Pre2. There is no OK button and back swipe does not save as in other webOS apps. Have not tried on Pre3 now.

[Update] on Pre3 there are the buttons at the buttom. Seems the edit windows do not scale correctly for small screensize of older pres. the scrolling part of widget is too long so the static button part is never displayed.
    Nearly same effect on Pre3 if notifications are in notification area, the OK buttons get cut a little bit even on Pre3.

Oh well just saw the notification was also the problem on pre2. There is half of the buttons visible without notifications.
    Last edited by gizmo21; 05/31/2012 at 10:49 AM.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Thanks for pointing that out! Did the Pre2 have the same screen dimensions as the Veer?

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Okay, that's interesting, because on the Veer and Pre3 it should work well.

I can offer you a current beta version, to see if the issue is still there. I want to submit the app later today, so we need to hurry. If you want to check it, just send me an email (not dm here).

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi!

The new version of MeOrg!, 1.2.0, is finally available. Here is the changelog:

- added: add alarms, reminders and events to the webOS calendar!
    - added: file, photo, product, album, business, restaurant & wine object types
    - added: static google map for business and restaurant addresses
    - added: bigger dialogs in portrait mode!
    - added: double-tap on headline in details view switches to fullscreen-mode
    - changed: using smaller icons in list on phones
    - bugfix: times will be stored correctly on appointments, alarms and reminders
    - bugfix: progress bar during sync now works
    - bugfix: show no more deleted objects in object-list
    - and several other bugfixes

What are your thoughts on the new version? Do you like it?

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Hi Sven,

Don't know if you're aware of, but when I do a full page clip (such as this page http://networksboise.com/springpad-h...from-evernote/) and open it on my mobile devices, it will launch several webpages (2 on Touchpad, 6 on Pre3) itself at the same time. I checked those pages and found they were like social network button links embedded in the article. Can you issue a fix to not launch these links when opening such notes?

Thanks,

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi matchqq!

How do you do the full page clip? Can you give me a short step by step guidance? I want to reproduce this issue on my side and therefore I need to know what you are exactly doing.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    Sure, just highlight all the text you want to clip, click clip button and it's done. For that page, I clipped the whole article in the middle.

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Did you use the Springpad plugin or the Scriptlet?

Another question: Did you experience this problem only with the current version of MeOrg! (1.2.0) or also with the versions before?

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    291 Global Posts
    I use Springpad Extension for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ad/?src=search. I only tried it on 1.2.0 since I just bought it.

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    I will have a look later today!

Cheers,
    Sven

Hi Sven, sort by Name isn't working here since the update to 1.2. It was working fine before the update. I confirmed this on my TouchPad and Pre 3. Thanks.

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by matchqq View Post
    I use Springpad Extension for Firefox https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...ad/?src=search. I only tried it on 1.2.0 since I just bought it.
    I can reproduce the issue on my side. Thanks for your infos! I will have to dig into that in the next few days. In I will fix it for the next version.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellowhammer View Post
    Hi Sven, sort by Name isn't working here since the update to 1.2. It was working fine before the update. I confirmed this on my TouchPad and Pre 3. Thanks.
    You are right, thanks for your feedback. It's already fixed for the next version!

Cheers,
    Sven

Pre2 Version 1.20 does not have clickable Links (grey instead of blue on Pre3) at e.g. Bookmarks. I think this was also a prob sometime ago in readontouch for Pre2.

btw. editing and buttons work now for pre2
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
    Pre2 Version 1.20 does not have clickable Links (grey instead of blue on Pre3) at e.g. Bookmarks. I think this was also a prob sometime ago in readontouch for Pre2.

btw. editing and buttons work now for pre2
    Is fixed in the next version, which should be available soon.

The next version will provide some huge updates and a new layout as shown in the attached preview screenshot.

Cheers,
    Sven
    Attached Images Attached Images

I also noticed the other day that the Sym key doesn't appear to work properly in the app on my Pre3.
    Is this a known bug and if so, is it possible to fix?

Thanks
    Baldric

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast