Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Good news everyone,

MeOrg! is finally available in the HP App Catalog, you can get it here !

Cheers,
    Sven
    News and informations regarding my apps: sven-ziegler.com
    Follow me on Twitter: @svzi

ReadOnTouch - Your Pocket aka ReadItLater client for webOS - PRO, PHONE & FREE
    Quote Originally Posted by jm2011 View Post
    I don't want to hi jack this thread, but I have some advice for PalmPixi_user23.

I have tried to start developing for webos, and I find that the best way to learn is to think of a program that should be simple to make, and then try making it, and look on the forums when you get stuck doing something. I have just finished an app this way. (but it is useless to everyone other than myself)
    Thanks JM2011, for that nice advice. I already, have all the SDK downloaded into my computer without actually noticing on how hard it will be to write codes into it. I have the projects in mind, just that too much to learn and it makes things more confusing that what it needs to be. Just trying to hang in there, with these new adventure of making an app for the WebOS platform and do everything possible way to continue going forward but it's difficult.

I haven't even started my project, when thoughts gets into my mind if I'm way over my head into this vision of creating an app for my favorite platform. But just like you said, when one gets stuck into something head down to the community to see if they could help you out.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Just submitted the update for Browser Sharing Super Mix for webOS 2.2.4 which includes support for MeOrg!
    So you can bookmark URLs from your phones webOS browser directly to your Springpad-Account in MeOrg!

Soon in Preware!
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Did anybody tried MeOrg! already? What are your impressions? What are you missing?

I really appreciate any kind of feedback.

Cheers,
    Sven

Did anybody tried MeOrg! already? What are your impressions? What are you missing?

Cheers,
    Sven
    Hi Sven,

I like it. It's very well done. The full screen mode is a nice feature. Is there a way to print notes from the touchpad?

Dave

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Quote Originally Posted by SvenZ View Post

Cheers,
    Sven
    Hello Svenz,

Sorry about me not giving you the full head-on impressions of your app at this time. However, I do want to inform you that I purchased a copy of both your MeOrg! and ReadItPro apps for the HP touchpad. Definitely I like the ReadItPro app, just wished that when saving articles within the app also images got saved along with the article.

I will dig around more of your app of MeOrg! on this weekend, and will be writing to ya soon about my thoughts on your app. For what I could see when I first opened it, was that it looks like it was well designed with the looks very refreshing UI and layout looks great. Not much of a fan of writing notes in Evernote or Google notes, but at least this app will replace the simple WebOS note app.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Dave!

Quote Originally Posted by dgarthur View Post
    I like it. It's very well done. The full screen mode is a nice feature. Is there a way to print notes from the touchpad?
    -- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    No, not now. It's already on my todo list, but I have no ability to test that functionality because I have no supported printer. So I need someone who is willing and able to test that functionality before I can release such a feature.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi PalmPixi_User23!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    Definitely I like the ReadItPro app, just wished that when saving articles within the app also images got saved along with the article.
    That's something I wished for, too. But that is a well known bug in the API from ReadItLater, so I can not handle that issue and the guys from RIL did not fix the bug since more than a half year, so I don't think they are interested in third party apps, like ReadOnTouch, to be able to show images.

I will dig around more of your app of MeOrg! on this weekend, and will be writing to ya soon about my thoughts on your app. For what I could see when I first opened it, was that it looks like it was well designed with the looks very refreshing UI and layout looks great. Not much of a fan of writing notes in Evernote or Google notes, but at least this app will replace the simple WebOS note app.
    Thanks for your first feedback! I'm really curious what you think after the weekend.

Cheers,
    Sven

Good news but, for me, it's impossible to connect MeOrg with my Springpad account :-(
    After id and password introducing, nothing...
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Rudy,

you told me by mail that all is okay by now, right?

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    How long until we can get Meorg on our phones?
    Casio BOSS->Palm Pilot Professional->Palm M500->Treo 600-> Treo 680->Treo Pro (TP) ->HP Veer<->HP TP<->Pre3<>HP TP 4G
    Conn 6H-> Bach 36->Bach 16L (high Bb plays really flat?(fixed thanks to **** Akright))-> New York Bach 6viii
    Scalpel->Scope->Aesop->Hermes->Sidne->Davinci S>Davinci Si
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdoc View Post
    I definitely, agree with the WebOS phone versions specially with OS 1.4.5 and newer OS versions as well. But it all depends on the development that gets involved doing those applications, however it would be nice to sync notes across my webOS devices.
    Phone versions from webOS 2.2.0 on are available. From today in Preware also the 2.2.4. Browserpatch to add URLs directly to MeOrg! on phones:

[Patch] Browser - Sharing Super Mix Patch [2.1.0]
    svzi likes this.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi jazzdoc!

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdoc View Post
    I've just updated the app to be available for webOS 2.1. It just has to be approved.

@ PalmPixi_User23:
    I have no such old device to test the functionality of the app, so I can not release it for webOS 1.45. Maybe I could try to release it for 2.0.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    MeOrg! is now available for webOS 2.1 in the app catalog and will soon be for 2.0!

Cheers,
    Sven

Quote Originally Posted by SvenZ View Post
    @ PalmPixi_User23:

I have no such old device to test the functionality of the app, so I can not release it for webOS 1.45. Maybe I could try to release it for 2.0.

Cheers,
    Sven
    It's understandable Svenz, I think that only a few people carry those phones running on the old platform. I wish that I could be any of assistance into helping you create a WebOS app for those legacy device running on the old WebOS 1.4.5.1 software. I don't know if I could become a beta tester on that app, and give you some sort of guidance of the look and feel of the app. Don't know exactly how the developing technique works, but I'm completely here if you need anything to create some sort of port for those devices.

Again, Thanks for your efforts.
    PalmPixi_User23
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    It's understandable Svenz, I think that only a few people carry those phones running on the old platform. I wish that I could be any of assistance into helping you create a WebOS app for those legacy device running on the old WebOS 1.4.5.1 software. I don't know if I could become a beta tester on that app, and give you some sort of guidance of the look and feel of the app. Don't know exactly how the developing technique works, but I'm completely here if you need anything to create some sort of port for those devices.
    I've just send you a private message. Thanks for your support, let's see if we could clear that webOS 1.4.5 issue together.

Cheers,
    Sven

I purchased this today. I've been looking for something to organize recipes on my touchpad that would also be available offline. Looks like this fits the bill. Thanx for the app!!
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    Hi Sukiyaki!

Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    I purchased this today. I've been looking for something to organize recipes on my touchpad that would also be available offline. Looks like this fits the bill. Thanx for the app!!
    I hope you like it! If there is anything you miss, or you would like to have, just write me and I will have a look.

Cheers,
    Sven

Global Posts
    538 Global Posts
    After some evaluation with one of my beta testers, and after doing some research in the developer forums, I cam to the conclusion that MeOrg! won't be available for device with webOS < 2.0, because of some missing functions in that old version that MeOrg! heavily relies on. Sorry for that.

Cheers,
    Sven

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast