Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes
  1.    #1  
    so it looks like the makers of draw something are willing to make a webOS version of draw something if we get people to participate that we want it. I asked them here.

https://getsatisfaction.com/drawsome...d_please-2j6wm

Just +1 what I said and soon enough we can get draw something for our favorite tablet!

**Someone please make this on the home page and make it an article on webosnation, so more people can see it to raise awareness!***
    thanks Derek ^

anyone want to try to get HP, PhoneDog or Engadget to help! I have already made a forum at webOS roundup.
    Last edited by zacky59; 03/25/2012 at 07:39 PM.
    Thanks. Hopefully it is written in a way that is relatively easy to port.
    Global Posts
    913 Global Posts
    Would be nice to see.

ALan
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    +1ed
    I can't draw to save my life, but +1
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    No doubt, let's try
    One of the few games I play when I am in cm9 !
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    plus 1'd
    ****Reducing Inventory****
    ###FOR SALE###

VZW Pre+ 1.4.5 500/1000 on demand Lithium 418
    White ATT Veer 2.1.2 with 1.4 on demand Lithium 122
    Black ATT Veer 2.1.2 Stock Lithium 196 - broken screen, spare parts
    webOS internals NA Pre3 2.2.4 Stock Lithium 111
    +1
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
    +1 and another +1 for my daughter ;-)
    1+ on my household and 2 WebOS smartphones.

I don't know, how could this thing have any effect on those developers to impulse them make an application for the WebOS abandoned platform. It would be easier to find a developer(who still currently active with WebOS development) to create an app with the same concept but with a bit different scheme and release it for the WebOS platform. Very much the same as fruit catch(similar to fruit ninja) on WebOS.
    Owner of an HP TouchPad (32GB) and a brand new Palm Pre 3 (16GB) for VZ wireless.
    added my +1
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Add me to the list.
    I +1'ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmPixi_User23 View Post
    1+ on my household and 2 WebOS smartphones.

I don't know, how could this thing have any effect on those developers to impulse them make an application for the WebOS abandoned platform. It would be easier to find a developer(who still currently active with WebOS development) to create an app with the same concept but with a bit different scheme and release it for the WebOS platform. Very much the same as fruit catch(similar to fruit ninja) on WebOS.
    Angry Birds port to webOS was initiated by the same type of petition. Show enough interest and they might take notice.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

I didn't know what it was.
    You plug your phone in?
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by woosh View Post

I didn't know what it was.
    Haha, it's a popular app that is really fun. It connects to Facebook and lets you play with your friends. It's really addicting.
    ... and they just got bought out by Zynga for almost 200M
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    i2y4n and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    To garner as much attention as possible please add a comment as well as the +1.

It wouldn't hurt to send an email off to OMGPOP as well. feedback@omgpop.com

If we can convince Draw Something to come to webOS and it exceeds their expectations we may end up seeing Words with Friends, Hanging with Friends, etc.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast