1.    #1  
    I'd like to contact electronic arts (ea.com) about the battleship game they have in the app store. I have it on my pre 3 but I'd also like to have it on my veer, but its not available.
    I've tried emailing them at help@ea.com as suggested by the game, but that sends you to ea.com where webos is not mentioned at all. Not even in their forums.

thanks for the help.
    I would try asking them on Twitter.

and checkout Impostah in Preware, because that may help you get access to the game from your Veer. It allows a user to spoof device type and location.
    if you already own it for the pre3, you can use apptuckerbox from preware to force install it on the veer, then its just a matter of running it to see if it works.
    I work at BioWare. I could ask around for you.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nativus View Post

brave move mentioning bioware atm esp when theres all those disappointed ME3 fans out there. (myself being 1 of them).

/drops burning torch and pitchfork..
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Nativus View Post

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I hate trying to "hack" it onto the veer cause I am still relativley new to webos and I'm always scared I'm gonna break something.

Although I did put 2.2.4 on the veer, that was nerve racking. but the result was worth it. lots of bugs gone.
    Using app tuckerbox to install, is far from hacking. The 2.2.4 upgrade is probably the most risky thing you could think about doing with webOS... beyond just going rouge and messing with random things.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    If I had madden on my touchpad I would never even THINK of owning anything else.. it is the only game I care for