Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    Odds are the "fundamental firmware problem" is that there are not enough WebOS devices running the firmware to ensure they will sell enough copies to cover their costs. :-D
    thankfully that doesnt seem to stop the likes of hexage with the addition of their recent Radiant Defense.
    Quote Originally Posted by NCCaniac View Post
    Odds are the "fundamental firmware problem" is that there are not enough WebOS devices running the firmware to ensure they will sell enough copies to cover their costs. :-D
    Rovio has been weird about their webOS support since long before HP killed webOS. Those of us that have been around for years remember really weird support.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Rovio has been weird about their webOS support since long before HP killed webOS. Those of us that have been around for years remember really weird support.
    Yea, I think it was called 'pay us in advance to support your platform'. A few developers have taken that approach w/ Palm and later HP.
    Amazingly the Playbook got Angry Birds Space today. Maybe there is hope for the Touchpad.
    Did the playbook get it? Or is it the Android app on the playbook?

Can't imagine they are deving for the playbook when they can get those apps on playbook with android.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    2,060 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Did the playbook get it? Or is it the Android app on the playbook?

Can't imagine they are deving for the playbook when they can get those apps on playbook with android.
    They are all native games on the Playbook --- and they are all ported from the iOS version, not from the Android version.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123