1.    #1  
    I noticed this morning the newest item on my Facebook newsfeed was more than 6 hours old. When I try to update, I get a communications error message "an unknown error has occurred." This persists even after reloading the app and a device restart.

Is anyone else seeing this issue?

Using a Verizon Pre 3.
    I just get "No Posts In The Current Feed"

Facebook must have ****ed with some APIs again, and once more, webOS is left out in the cold.

GSM Pixi+ 1.4.5
    Update:
    Appears to be working fine today. Can you confirm as well?
    FB is having issues all over the place for me, phone, TP, web all glitchy lately.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Mine is down too. I've been out since 3/23. I'm getting the server error as well.
    My app works, but I normally use the browser instead.
    mine has had this issue since the 21st as well on my AT&T pre3. very annoying. is this something that can be sent to facebook as a bug report? or is it solely hp's domain?
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    My app works, but I normally use the browser instead.
    Agreed, the app "works", but it's nowhere near as functional as just opening up the browser, for me anyway.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Agreed, the app "works", but it's nowhere near as functional as just opening up the browser, for me anyway.
    Ditto. I'm finding the mobile version of the FB website much more functional both on Touchpad and Pre 3. It gives me access to FB Groups that the apps just don't give.

While a more full featured app would be nice, I'm really not missing it with the mobile site.
    PDA History:

Palm Zire 71 > Palm T5 > Palm TX > iPhone > iPhone 3GS > HTC EVO 3D > Pre 3

Touchpad
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I use the app for the notifications (although none for inbox) and status updates with just type (I also love seeing the "FB for webOS" thingie). But the site is better in the phones. The App in TP is better, although I don't get get as much news as in the site.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    The app is giving me updates now but every time I try to sync my contacts, it doesn't do a full sync and profile pics don't show up in my contacts. Anyone else having this issue ?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I have the problem with some pics of my contacts in the TP app too.