Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes
    its like salivating over a new app and after a while forget they are even there. Only remember them when I go to clean up my launcher and delete that crap.
    Never been a big app user, dating back to palm OS days.

And I never get the shiny new hardware feeling with this android...I use it out of necessity

Yet when I hold my pre2 I get this dramatically terrific feeling.

Damn you leo. Damn you.
    Vistaus and HelloNNNewman like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    Never been a big app user, dating back to palm OS days.

And I never get the shiny new hardware feeling with this android...I use it out of necessity

Yet when I hold my pre2 I get this dramatically terrific feeling.

Damn you leo. Damn you.
    I love the pre2 also. I pick it up for no reason, just to spin it around in my hand and feel the curves. Then I look at the back and admire the palm logo. And the fact that its the last one with the palm name also makes it special.

Sometimes I turn it on and swipe around just to see the stacks expand and contract, I open emails and links just to watch them stack up and admire how it does it. Its amazing, not even my laptop does email this good, same for messaging.. thanks sconix.

I also play with the gesture area just to see the light bar light up, its pretty sexy on pre2

I suspect that if Leo and Hp didn't decide to stop making phones they would have been under pressure to make big ugly slab phones like every one else.

Never had a pre3 or a veer but this pre2 is pretty smooth, and webOS runs circles around those other things I've tried and its just the right size for me. a palm in the palm of my hand
    Last edited by laingman; 03/26/2012 at 01:31 AM.
    I suppose it makes a difference if you play games a lot. Many apps for the iDevices just enable them to do what the website does (for devices that support Flash).
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234