1.    #1  
    Hello,

I would like to invite you to a public beta of IntervalGym 2. I need as much feedback as I can get and app catalog ratings would also be nice (if positive ). Sad but true, right now intervalGym 2 only works with the touchpad. It will arrive soon for all webOS devices with enyo support.

Click the Link to get intervalGym 2 for free (starts at 03/14/2012 00:00:00 GMT ends 03/31/2012): http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...c-68cda7970ef7

I issued 50 codes (US only). If somebody wants to participate outside the us just post here with naming of the country your device is registered and I will send a one time code via pm.

With best regards,
    Julian Liebl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Cool, would love to test it in germany =)
    Im a user of interval gym 1 from way back but I don't see how I can use it on the pad as I use it outside.
    be glad to beta test on the veer when you are ready.
    i wud like to test it in INDIA ... but my palm profile was created in US so i guess my device is registered in US
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad
  5.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by tovivekmishra View Post
    i wud like to test it in INDIA ... but my palm profile was created in US so i guess my device is registered in US
    Yes please try if the Link works for you. Otherwise I might send you a time limted package.

IntervalGym 2 will also be ready for mobile Devices soon. I tested it yesterday with success on a Pre 3 & 2.
    Could I try for Ireland please?
    UK code please.
  8.    #9  
    Hi thanks for the interest. Sadly there is no feedback yet. I will send new promo codes when intervalGym 2 is ready for handsets because that's where most people are going I guess. This will happen in the next three weeks. Stay tuned!
    code for Ireland would be great!
    how about a code for Canada?
    Almost 3 week Julian. I'm tuned.