1.    #1  
    Man I wish I could play this on my Touchpad. Right now its only on iOS and android. Its one of my favorite apps.

http://omgpop.com/drawsomething
    Funny, I just looked at the "Tap That App" preview on CNET and thought to myself, 'I cant believe I actually watched the entire clip.' Seems like a good waste of time and thought to me and fortunately I wont ever get to confirm it. I understand the need for it though.
    First WhatsApp please, then this may come.
    would this work on webos, I thought games requiring a facebook login do not work on webos........ even on 3.0.5
    Last edited by jeanjean; 03/18/2012 at 10:46 PM. Reason: clarity
    It's not a Facebook game.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I know. I noticed the game does have an option to login with email so in theory it could be ported over...
    The login thing is completely irrelevant.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    I downloaded it on my Android phone, and they make it very difficult to register/log in with just an email - they seem to be pushing you to log in with Facebook. Frankly, I don't like any website or app having access to my Facebook data other than the built-in contacts app and the Facebook app. My wife logged in via Facebook to play (or so the kids could play) with the friend we were visiting over Spring break, so I'll keep an eye on her Facebook feed to see if anything obnoxious shows up.