webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Bank of America app
Bank of America app
Like Tree1Likes

Old 09/19/2012, 09:38 PM   #21 (permalink)

Samsung Galaxy SIII, but that's another thread, in another forum. And for those that want to crucify me....I STILL use webOS on my TouchPad. I've tried Android...yet again...and it just doesn't work for me on it. I don't know why....it just doesn't.
Old 09/19/2012, 10:26 PM   #22 (permalink)

At this point I don't think anyone will fault anyone for switching. This youview app thing is getting me pretty frustrated right now.
laingman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09/20/2012, 04:54 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
Sledge what phone have you moved onto?
Here's my "little" write up
http://forums.webosnation.com/other-...half-into.html
Old 09/20/2012, 01:33 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post

I use my TouchPad every day, and for what I use it for, it works great. I have it dual booted with Android, which I visit every once in awhile, but I find I end up switching back to webOS sooner than later.

I just retired my Pre3, I haven't decided exactly what I'm going to do with it yet. I'm far from mad, angry, sad, whiney, or any other similar emotion. I found something I like, I'm happy with it, I'm happy I experienced webOS, (and this community which is truly something to be admired), from nearly it's beginning up to current. Had I not had an offer I couldn't refuse, I'd probably still run my Pre3 but hey....life goes on. I wanted to check something else out, and I'm glad I did.
Okay, get your point there Sledge007. I felt the same way, happy to have experienced WebOS with my first phone Palm Pixi..But, just hate the way things going on now(with the whole ordeal with HP). I currently own a Palm Pre 2(wish it was a Pre3), a bit happy not much yet it's a great phone that makes it too hard to move out of it. I hate that, I have to keep my TouchPad on a box due to the fact that it barely works at all(outdated OS, no future updates). In top of things, a bad crappy browser that barely loads a page, a constant problems with syncing/updating my emails addresses(probably a bug don't know ) and sound bug that keeps coming back.

Some might slightly suggest move onto another platform OS, well that might be true solution. However, if you or anyone willing to send me a brand new/expensive $500 dollars Samsung tablet Note 10.1, By all means by my guest. UPS or FedEx is welcomed

<removed by mod>

Thanks, and cheers.....

Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 01/17/2013 at 04:42 PM.
PalmPixi_User23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/17/2013, 02:57 PM   #25 (permalink)

My bank of america app is working again. I'm glad I never uninstalled it.
kingstu is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0