1.    #1  
    Hello, anyone can help me with this service? is there a tutorial? Thanks
  2.    #2  
    No one?...
    Specify the exact name of the service, I just googled it and didn't find it. Also letting people know what phone you have will help.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    usunlocked.com
    HP Veer from AT&T i want buy the apps. I live in Italy.
    I used DigitalUnlock: Click Your Phone to Unlock it Now for my Veer. Extremely simple to use. I'm not sure about usunlock, but I'd imagine it isn't that difficult either. When you buy the code for digital unlock, it walks you right through it.
    Last edited by sledge007; 03/02/2012 at 08:02 AM.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I used DigitalUnlock: Click Your Phone to Unlock it Now for my Veer. Extremely simple to use. I'm not sure about usunlock, but I'd imagine it isn't that difficult either. When you buy the code for digital unlock, it walks you right through it.
    Ehm.. I don't need an unlock... i want buy the apps from the App Catalog, but on my nation is not possible...
    I have enable the USA Catalog and now i need a service to get the credit card and address for USA... I want know if USUnlocked it's working and a tutorial... Thanks..
    check the FAQ's under "how it works", it works fine
    Works for me as well (Australia). Search a previous post of mine on the process (long and convoluted), but once its done, no probs.
    The company has changed a couple of times, but I have topped-up twice, and still works fine for me.