1.    #1  
    Hello, I'm a lawyer and as an independent professional I work in random places (office, courthouse, clients business locations and others). What I'm requesting is an app that could do the following:
    1.- Be able to create a client list. Could integrate contacts for adding or a button for creating a new one. The same info ask by the contacts core app should work but if you (dev) have something else to add, well it wouldn't hurt.
    2.- Be able to create files/tasks/projects with description, objectives and such with the ability to add it to a client (or various if that's the case).
    3.- Once created the client and his files/tasks/projects, to be able to have at least 2 ways to charge: a) per hour rate (for assessments). b) per percentage (for trials, contracts, negotiations and such). This should be measure by hourly timed work putted into the files/tasks/projects or just a percentage based on the amount that the files/tasks/projects are valued (e.g.: a lease of $ 1,000.00 monthly contract with a 30% percentage fee would calculate a $ 300.00 invoice for its client).
    4.- To be able to create a worked hours with description for each task report to client or just for monthly intra_office statistic (good for setting goals and bonuses per oneself or teammates if so). The clients' report should just be called INVOICE.
    5.- Create INVOICES per client or files/tasks/projects, either separately or in weekly, monthly or by date of start and finish of each files/tasks/projects. Once again, this is just a start but some other improvements wouldn't hurt (such as personalization by ability of putting our office logo, address and personal info of who renders the service). Off course this has to be supported by PDF -or such format- e-mailing and printing ability.
    6.- A GREAT and trending asset would be cloud integration. If it's not to much to ask, being able to have this app on the Touchpad and Pre-Pixi-Veer with the ability to sync between them (be able to start a timed_billed_task on the phone and having the info generated on the TP able to send it as invoice or report; and vice-versa. To create a client on my TP and have it ready to bill or work on in my webOS phone) would just impulse this app to the -non_platform_limited- stratosphere of greatest apps.

These are I think the basics features (ones non so basic) that I think would make a very appealing work tool for professionals like me (lawyer) and such others as engineers, architects, agents, building maintainers/supervisors, stylist and many others! There are some good apps that have some of these features but that are not available on the TP. If these existent apps would integrate some of these feature like TP and Pre-Pixi-Veer availabiity and synchronization, personalized PDF INVOICE and report e-mail and print ability.

Thanks in advance to anyone interested in my request and to anyone brave enough to support our beloved platform.
    Last edited by ajguns; 02/25/2012 at 02:21 PM.
    im not sure if there is a demo version, but as a last resort or a rough try, there is/was the "Data Manager" app for makign your own databases, never tried it myself, maybe people who have used an on-device database app before could comment.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    im not sure if there is a demo version, but as a last resort or a rough try, there is/was the "Data Manager" app for makign your own databases, never tried it myself, maybe people who have used an on-device database app before could comment.
    Man you're fast! I'm looking for a more specific_office_independent_professional_timed-work_billing_tool kind of app. There's "TrackmyWork" but personally I don't like its UI nor gives a pro-feel, "TimeTracer", "BillmyTime" just for phones. The best I've found is "TimeKeeper" but it sure needs some UI update, though it's the one I'm using now and does fit the basics.
    Hey probably "VivaLV Software" would be interested in creating this app since they do have some features already worked out.

Thanks for you (amazingly) fast reply.
    Before I restored my TouchPad, and it apparently didn't get several apps that I just noticed are missing !!, I used TimeKeeper, I think. Now I'm salaried so I don't have to worry about it

if TimeKeeper is the one I'm thinknig of, it's really quite a nice app, although it's phone designed. I asked the developer about a TouchPad ver,a nd he said he wanted to, but was never able to get a TouchPad.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Quote Originally Posted by eblade View Post
    I asked the developer about a TouchPad ver,a nd he said he wanted to, but was never able to get a TouchPad.
    this was the biggest crippling issue to devs or upcoming devs for webOS, when droves of foaming android users went out and basically stole our limited hardware on the cheap, where-as we couldnt do the same.