1.    #1  
    I bought asphalt 6. It downloaded but will not install. It has been saying installing for 3 hours. I cannot delete it from software mgr so hos to I get rid of it?
    Did you holding app icon and then checking the 'x' next to the icon when it goes into the 'edit' mode? This is another way of deleting an app.
  3.    #3  
    When I hold it down, there is no "x".
    I checked this morning and it still says installing.
    I cannot find a way to stop it or delete it.
    Try and force a restart of the device (by holding the center button and power button at the same time for about 15 seconds). Once the device restarts, touch and hold the app icon (it should still show even though it isn't fully loaded) and then delete.
    it does take an age to install, do you actually have enough free space to fully install it tho? its a large game.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    It does take a very long time to install. Might be even longer if you are short on memory.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    it does take an age to install, do you actually have enough free space to fully install it tho? its a large game.
    Thanks I just thought of that when I read it was almost a full GB.
    So did it eventually install? Have 25 gigs left on space. No apps open. Approximately how long would the wait be?