webOS Nation Forums >  Stuff for your webOS Device >  webOS Apps & Games > Angry Birds - Space!
Angry Birds - Space!
Like Tree13Likes

Old 03/22/2012, 09:26 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataran View Post
In my opinion webOS put angrybirds on the map and Now were left out in the cold....everything shouldn't be about money..

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
Ha! That's a good one. I haven't had a laugh like that in a long time.

200 million sales had already occurred by May 2011...a simple online search will give you that...but webOS put it on the map. That's a good one.
NewTouchPadUser is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by jeanjean likes this.
Old 03/22/2012, 10:54 PM   #22 (permalink)

To be fair, we dont know exactly which map is being referred to here. Until that is cleared up we should reserve judgment.

{embarking on mission to scour internet for webOS-exclusive pirate and fairy maps}
p41m3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/23/2012, 12:00 AM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kataran View Post
In my opinion webOS put angrybirds on the map and Now were left out in the cold....everything shouldn't be about money..
From the Wikipedia Angry Birds page:

Angry Birds is a strategy puzzle video game developed by Finnish computer game developer Rovio Mobile. Inspired primarily by a sketch of stylized wingless birds, the game was first developed for Apple's iOS in December 2009. Since that time, over 12 million copies of the game have been purchased from Apple's App Store, which has prompted the company to design versions for other touchscreen-based smartphones, such as those using the Android operating system, among others. ... In August 2010, Angry Birds was made available to the Palm Pre phone running Palm's webOS operating system through its App Catalog online store.

Can't argue that everything SHOULDN'T be about money, but in reality it all too often is. Not every time thankfully, but also not something you can count on or expect.
texasflood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/23/2012, 06:43 AM   #24 (permalink)

Maybe we should set up a petition to bring Angry Birds Space on WebOS?
megaD2000plus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/23/2012, 07:45 AM   #25 (permalink)

There is another thread claiming updates are coming to WebOS. Lol

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
etphoto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/2012, 04:23 PM   #26 (permalink)
Homebrew Developer

Actually, you can pick up an IPK to run a demo of Angry Birds Space here :

A diversion (Angry Birds: Space on your webOS TouchPad) | SynerGV

Enjoy
Quote:
(1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
GO OPEN WEBOS!
People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
eblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/02/2012, 04:47 PM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eblade View Post
Actually, you can pick up an IPK to run a demo of Angry Birds Space here :

A diversion (Angry Birds: Space on your webOS TouchPad) | SynerGV

Enjoy
its funny because the whole technical difficulty thing still reeks of bs, pretty amusing tho.

on an offnote has anyone had any luck with angry birds chrome beta? ive had soem success but it gets to 60% and goes ultra slooooooooow after that and/or freezes.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg xserver_2012-02-09_214430.jpg (133.4 KB, 26 views) Email Attachment
Old 09/26/2012, 02:51 AM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
To be fair, we dont know exactly which map is being referred to here. Until that is cleared up we should reserve judgment.

{embarking on mission to scour internet for webOS-exclusive pirate and fairy maps}
One emotional posting without fact to back it up and I get ganged up on

That said <how's the mission going>

Old 09/26/2012, 04:00 AM   #29 (permalink)

Just got the chance recently to play Angry Birds Space and I have to say I wasn't impressed with it at all

Thank You Rovio for saving me some money....your alright with me

Old 11/19/2012, 06:45 PM   #30 (permalink)

I understand the business part of why we at webos do not get updated on angry birds. I do, however, wish to add my name to one of the users that wish the developers at Rovio would see it in their heart to give us touchpad owners a chance to experience what antroid and ipad users already have. Even the largest companies do some type of charity work. Why not send some charity our way? Even if not for free?

Here at my house angry birds is something we share with our son. Right now he can only play it on my smart phone. My son is an autistic epileptic and angry birds is something he really enjoys! He always wants to sit beside us while asking us to watch him play. It is really difficult to watch someone else play a game via smart phone! With that said I will end my plea right here. Thank you.
jokeyjodi1963 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0