1.    #1  
    Get your life back on track with Chore Tracker Pro.
    Chore Tracker Pro keeps track of your chores and task on an interval basis. You can set an interval from 1 hour up to 100 years! You can also set task to be done on a certain day.
    Chore Tracker Pro will display your entered task with a colorful progress bar indicating how much time is left.
    You can sort by due date, most recently completed, danger zone, custom order, by its name, or by ABC order.
    You can select 1 of 50 included pictures to represent the task.
    You can set a daily alarm to give you a list of your chores for the day, or to notify you if you have any items past-due. When you complete a task, hit the thumb's up icon and the interval will start over. The app will keep track how many times you completed the task on time, had an item go past due, and the total number of times you've completed a task.
    This app will work on every webOS device that has Enyo installed.

You can sync between devices with a Box.net account. Box.net syncing also works as data backup so you won't lose your data!

The Touchpad version shows an expanded view of each item.

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...horetrackerpro

Let me know if you guys have any questions, comments, or feature request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Two Outta Three! - A coin flip game
    Chore Tracker Pro - A chore organizing app
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

Donate link to support my work
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    thank you!
  3.    #3  
    Dont forget to enter the contest!

http://www.webosnation.com/app-givea...re-tracker-pro

I am nearly complete with the next update.
    It will incorporate a tagging system to better sort your items. Also the Touchpad version will have a split screen mode, where you can view up to 6 different tag filters at once.
    Also more icons will be included.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris
    Slideshow Presentation HD - A hugely customizable Touchpad Audio/Picture Slideshow Creator
    Peek-A-Dash - A tumblr dashboard client that runs in a multitasking system popup

I couldn't wait for the contest...lol...I went on ahead and purchased this when I first saw it on the front page. I've been looking for a chore tracker I could use with the flylady system. FlyLady.net. I'd been using a standard shopper/task list that worked ok, but this was so colorful I couldn't resist. Flylady tends to group things according to routines... Morning, evening etc... and zones...bedroom. kitchen.. etc. I'd love to see it implemented to have morning/afternoon/evening routlnes listed by day of the week. And some sort of zone system.

<edited by staff>
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03/28/2012 at 11:25 PM.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
  5.    #5  
    1.0.5 is finally released to the catalog!

Change log:

Split views (touchpad only) 2 way, 3 way, 4 way, and 6 way views!
    tagging of items, now allows you to filter views by tags
    items that delete after a certain number of completions
    redid phone progress bar graphics
    added more images
    add fast scroller for images
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris

Appreciate your app and the new changes made. One thing that would be helpful is the addition of more icons or/and the ability to add our own. As to new ones, some icons to represent office type chores, like writing letters, would be appreciated.

Thanks for supporting Web OS
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbman2 View Post
    Appreciate your app and the new changes made. One thing that would be helpful is the addition of more icons or/and the ability to add our own. As to new ones, some icons to represent office type chores, like writing letters, would be appreciated.

Thanks for supporting Web OS
    Adding your own images is going to be added soon. It will be either the next update or the one after.

Let me know if you have any other ideas or questions.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris

Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Love this app! Thanks!
    Since this last update I am having problems with the app loading properly, both on the TP and Palm Pre. It shows that it is syncing but then the program interface never comes up. The spinning circle just keeps spinning.
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by kbman2 View Post
    Since this last update I am having problems with the app loading properly, both on the TP and Palm Pre. It shows that it is syncing but then the program interface never comes up. The spinning circle just keeps spinning.
    try to open it up while your touchpad is in airplane mode. It should error out and let you access the program. If your data is all there, perform an upload sync. Something must have got corrupted during an upload.

Let me know if that works or not, we can try a few other things.
    My Apps:
    Apps By Chris