1.    #1  
    Here is my top 10 games list - any more HD ones worth the experience? And are there any more in the pipeline in 2012?

My list -

1) Asphalt 6 - Gameloft gives us excellent graphics, great game play, lot of machines
    2) Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio - Enough is said about these Rovio legendary birds
    3) International Snooker - Big Head Game's port for the touchpad, smooth, slick, and worth if you are into it.
    4) Code breaker - developer? awesome deductive reasoning game. I can feel tired in my head after a few
    5) Radiant - Hexage - oh the MS-DOS days with my first color CRT monitor. Now with a touch!
    6) Robotek - Hexage - quirky stuff - shooting at each other with certain types of weapons.
    7) Quell + Reflect - Fallen Tree - serene, challenging, and good looking game, a must have. More levels?
    8) Slice It! - Com2uS - sure! I'll take it.
    9) Need for speed undercover - EA - oh come on! they have to be on the list.
    10) Glyder 2 - Glu - I did not quite like the graphics, but they have praised this one a lot, it's not for everyone!
    You definitely need to add 'Beyond Ynth' to that list. Great game! Nice list
    Big Fan of Sparkle!
    Agreed - I didn't notice Sparkle missing. Another "must have"!
    Dink Smallwood HD, Assassins HD, Duke Nukem 3D, and Maniac Mansion on ScummVM have my vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by billionaiire View Post
    Here is my top 10 games list - any more HD ones worth the experience? And are there any more in the pipeline in 2012?
    Which mobile platform are you asking about? webOS??? I would not hold my breath for much of anything this year. Maybe some homebrew stuff, but that's about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midway99 View Post
    Which mobile platform are you asking about? webOS??? I would not hold my breath for much of anything this year. Maybe some homebrew stuff, but that's about it.
    Yes, webOS (that is what this site is about after all). It doesn't hurt to let members dream.
    10-Tons just released a new one -TODAY- as well as updates to all of Hexage's catalog, maybe a new one or two there too, I don't follow their entire list. So there's at least some game action. I'd say the playability on many of the rare nice games we do get easily makes up for the 30-40 piles of **** that the Apple store puts thru every day

Still hoping that I'll learn enough over the next few months to be able to build a real game engine on the platform .. but that may end up eluding me.
    Last edited by eblade; 02/21/2012 at 12:39 AM.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: