1.    #1  
    I don't understand it... advanced browser is not working on my touchpad ...nothing goes forth ...it shows my bookmarks ...I uninstalled it using software manager and went to the catalog and downloaded it again ...no joy ...what happened ...native browser works...
    Silly question but have you tried w reboot?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Silly question but have you tried w reboot?
    yes ...but no joy and got oblique wide b&w bars across screen and a real mess ... a visit to the doctor is in process...
    How about just deleting, then re-installing the app?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Weird, something got pooched. Did I read that you installed the isis browser recently? Maybe that was it?
    That could be an issue.

http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...ent-webos.html

Posts 40 and 79 being the relevant ones.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by texasflood View Post
    Weird, something got pooched. Did I read that you installed the isis browser recently? Maybe that was it?
    put on isis, took it off ...browser (native) was OK afterwards ...dunno...
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    How about just deleting, then re-installing the app?
    reinstall didn't do the trick ...I got oblique bars across screen ...bricked (close) ...couldn't get it to recognize on pc during doctor ...had to use cynogen mod twirp to shut down and then pwr-upvol got me usb and then installed novacom palm driver (bootie) and allowed doctor to proceed ...whew !! ...got cold sweats ...restore in process smoothly...
    Sounds like some work good luck, I'm sure the Doc will take care of it.