Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By boucles0
  1.    #1  
    Flash Game catalog brings together a large number of flash games for the HP touchpad. Take advantage of flash technology in webOS to play hundreds of quality games. Flash Game Catalog allows: – to access a list of flash games tested on HP touchpad by users of this application. (100+ games tested for now, number growing every weeks) – to access to the largest catalog of flash games with a filter for games using only the keyboard. to play offline by downloading your favorite games All games are free and ad supported during game load.

Download link : http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...ashgamecatalog

Help Topics :

Slide Actions :

In order to perform slide actions on the tablet, tap twice on the flash game > “tap outside or pinch when finished” message will be displayed.

Slide actions with flash games on HP touchPad - YouTube

Featured games :

Featured games are tested by users on the HP TouchPad. You can submit games to featured category from “All Games” panel.

All Games :

All games panel displays all games from the largest flash game feeds. Games using keyboard inputs are not shown in the list.’ Search box only shows games with 4/5 and 5/5 rating.

Install :

Install button creates a shortcut in the webOS App Launcher. Shortcut will launch flash games inside web browser.

Install & Download button downloads and creates a shortcut in the webOS App Launcher. Shortcut will launch flash games inside web browser without internet connection. However, some games will require internet connection to work properly. If a game doesn’t load on offline mode, turn off wifi, this may solve local game loading issue.

Submit games to featured games:

Games you can find in featured category are tested by webOS users. To find a game, go in “All Games” panel and select a category. You can find more game by using searchbox with keywords like poker, panda, bee, fight, shoot, winter ….. If a game can be played on touchpad (new key inputs, good FPS rate) tap on submit to featured.

Feel free to contact me here or with email support on the top left menu of the application

zubiaur, cujoq37 and Rnp like this.
  2.    #2  
    8 games compatible with touchpad submitted for now ! go webOS community !
    Loading it, will try to find time to look at it, thanks!
    How to participate to the beta ?

Just go to "All games" section and start playing. If a game can be played with touchpad controls, then press "this game can be played on touchpad" >> it opens email >> press send. The app is submitted to your database (displayed on the left panel)

Flash Game Catalog Beta can be found here :

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...s.flashgamecat
    Don't understand how to display the catalog. When I go to http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...s.flashgamecat, I see the what is on the screen capture and then what to do ?

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #5  
    You have to open the link for your hp touchpad. It will open the app catalog. For now, the application is not available in the app catalog
    Ok, I used Advanced Browser to open the link and it didn't open the app catalog, but with the original browser of the touchpad, it's ok.

Thanks
    It would be great if a button "this game can't be played on the touchpad" was added in the beta. So we could know if someone already tested the game.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by betacire View Post
    It would be great if a button "this game can't be played on the touchpad" was added in the beta. So we could know if someone already tested the game.
    To find more games, you can use search box with keywords. the "can't be palyed button" is not possible right now, but it's a nice idea !
    I've opened the link with both the regular browser and Advanced Browser. All I get is that screen asking me to send to my phone. Please clarify how this is supposed to be opened.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    I've opened the link with both the regular browser and Advanced Browser. All I get is that screen asking me to send to my phone. Please clarify how this is supposed to be opened.

Can you copy/paste the link inside regular browser ?
    This is great - the fact that it's linked to a site with games to play is nice. Unfortunately we filter our wifi traffic so it gets squashed by our stuff at work. Would you consider putting some softkeys that could be mapped to different actions once a game is launched, for games that require keypresses?

1. Softkey would be blank until its mapped, and when pressed would pop up the virtual keyboard. Whatever key you press, the button gets mapped to that entry.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Works fine from the regular browser for me, just tested it again and it opened in the app catalog.
    Must be my Make Advanced Browser Default patch that's interfering. Might check it out later.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Ill play around with this when I get home tonight.
    Try diplomacy first. You can always conquer them later...

www.webos-internals.org, read it, use it, love it, and donate to it.....
  15.    #15  
    27 games submitted ! Nice start !

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  16.    #17  
    Flash game catalog is live in the app catalog !
  17.    #18  
    Version 1.2 submitted :

• New games will be highlighted
    • A new category will show new games as they come.
    • Added additionnal help for beta panel
  18.    #19  
    now more than 160 games available ! if you want to add new games to the database, please select beta teters panel in the application.