1.    #1  
    Which one do you like as we have some new players?
    WebOS used to be great! 👎

Pre, Veer and now iPhone. Since HP killed WebOS.
    Currently using Project Macaw for both my Veer and TouchPad. A nice refresher of phnx for the Veer and really like it for the TouchPad.

Automatically breaks, if you want it to, long tweets so you don't have to worry about 140 character limit, and has predictive text, if enabled, with auto-correct.
    Global Posts
    876 Global Posts
    I'm using Project Macaw as well. Would love to use Graphite, but I'm awaiting a looooooong overdue update that allows you to scroll to the top with one click. Without that is pretty user-unfriendly.
    I've actually been using the web.tweetdeck.com site and it's been very good. Lets me arrange columns and put my lists where I want them. I like Macaw... it's installed and is really close, but I don't like how it handles lists. I'd rather have them available to display as a column without popping up a new card.
    White Z10, Touchpad 16GB [Retired: Pre 3, Pre 2, Pixi Plus, Pre Plus]
    Back on a BlackBerry after 2 1/2 years with WebOS.

One-step Picasa batch image upload: http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ecl-webos.html
    Touchpad : Graphite
    Pre3 : Project Macaw
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    In project Macaw (phnx) anyone noticed this... If you look up user the second column breaks and transforms into a smaller confined space for tweets ( also 'in mentions' if you cancel the user profile after checking through lookup user)
    Global Posts
    332 Global Posts
    Spaz (TouchPad and Pre3). I have also tried Project Macaw (might replace Spaz) and TweetPad. I haven't had time/money to try all Twitter apps. There're too many with a good rating.
    Preł (iPhone 4), TouchPad 32 GB (PlayBook 16 GB)
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Project Macaw for my TP. I love the notifications when I don't have the app open.
    For the mobile phones I believe Carbon is the best.
    Phnx/ProjectMacaw on my Palm Pre Plus, Veer and TouchPad. Also use TweetPad from tim to time on the TP, but Phnx/ProjectMacaw are my favourite. I would buy other twitter clients for the only reason of supporting developers (carbon, graphite, etc...) once the HP Catalog accepts pay-pal or gets "global".
    ajguns
    LONG WILL LIVE webOS!!!
    Phnx/ProjectMacaw on my PRE2
    There's not a single Twitter client that I like for webOS, or for that matter, any other platform. Spaz HD is kind of close to what TweetDeck was before they royally screwed up TweetDeck (just TRY to find your way through it now.. what a mess) .. all in all, until someone makes one that allows me to make a column with a group of stuff in it, and remove that group of stuff from my timeline, then .. well.. they all are kind of terrible.

I can't even figure out how to operate most of the phone ones.

Maybe I'm just too dumb for Twitter.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Graphite for sure on the Touchpad. On the Pre 3 I use Carbon, though phnx is quite good for a free app (it just eats battery, at least on my Pre 3 which is the reason I use Carbon now).