1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I've been attempting to access any TV shows on the TV tab of the HP MovieStore app on my TouchPad. However, every time I try, I get an advisory that says "TV shows are unavailable at this time. Please try again later". Movies are available and have been downloaded and watched with no problem. I've been retrying regularly for months with no joy.
    Have gone through both Roxio and HP WebOS customer support, where the only troubleshooting steps that has been done is uninstalling/reinstalling the HP MovieStore App itself. The issue has been escalated to a higher tier of support at Roxio, but haven't heard back from them.
    Has anyone else experienced this before? Thanks in advance.
    I have been trying to access tv shows 3 times a day for the past 3 months and its says tv shows unavailable at this time... Also movie trailers don't play video only audio... When I back out and try again it won't load trailer at all...
    I suspect this is the result of the constant merging and acquisitions that Roxio just went through. According to Wikipedia CinemaNow became RoxioNow but then Rovio aquired Roxio and Best Buy took their share and called it CinemaNow. The Rovi portion was renamed the Rovi entertainment store and Roxio was just aquired by Corel who appears to have no on demand media distribution. This mess literally just happened in February. And I have no idea who owns RoxioNow anymore and thus who is running the HP MovieGoers.
    Quote Originally Posted by dubbles View Post
    I have been trying to access tv shows 3 times a day for the past 3 months and its says tv shows unavailable at this time... Also movie trailers don't play video only audio... When I back out and try again it won't load trailer at all...
    Any update to this problem? I'm experiencing the same - no tv shows available, audio only trailers, and a very limited selection of only 15 movies no changes since installing 5 weeks ago.

16gB TP, webos3.0.5, 9.5gB free.
    Amazingly TV shows became available once again today and there is a huge selection. I also see a full selection of movies, although I've never been limited to 15 or so.
    Quote Originally Posted by yorxs View Post
    Amazingly TV shows became available once again today and there is a huge selection. I also see a full selection of movies, although I've never been limited to 15 or so.
    Any system changes that might explain it!?