Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Asphalt 6 was just in the market the other day for 4.95, just got it today for $1. Not sure how long this promo price will last, but if you don't have it, now is the time to grab it at this ball tingling price!

UPDATE: Assassins Creed is now $1
    Shrek Kart is now $1
    Last edited by joos519; 02/04/2012 at 12:47 PM.
    I bought it when it was $4.95, which was a GREAT PRICE for a game of that quality, so I can't be too jealous of you picking it up for a buck. It's a top notch racing game guys - don't even think twice about snatching it up!
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by joos519 View Post
    Asphalt 6 was just in the market the other day for 4.95, just got it today for $1. Not sure how long this promo price will last, but if you don't have it, now is the time to grab it at this ball tingling price!
    Just bought this but it's 870mb and has so far been stuck on installing for 15 mins. Don't know if it will install fully or if I'm hooped. Hope they have the accelerometer controls fixed too. Will update if it ever installs...

UPDATE: IT WORKS! Took almost half an hour to install but it finally did it. It's super fun! Hard as hell to control using accelerometer, but I think I have sensitivity turned up too high though. But it works very well. They have other control settings too though. Have to figure it all out but the sound and graphics are AMAZING! It's super fun but I totally suck!
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 02/04/2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: Added update
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosdivine View Post
    Just bought this but it's 870mb and has so far been stuck on installing for 15 mins. Don't know if it will install fully or if I'm hooped. Hope they have the accelerometer controls fixed too. Will update if it ever installs...

UPDATE: IT WORKS! Took almost half an hour to install but it finally did it. It's super fun! Hard as hell to control using accelerometer, but I think I have sensitivity turned up too high though. But it works very well. They have other control settings too though. Have to figure it all out but the sound and graphics are AMAZING! It's super fun but I totally suck!
    Yes the download takes some time, but well worth it. The accelerometer was fixed with 3.05, you can adjust the sensitivity. It took me some time to get used to to it,but I finally got it down. $1 truly is a sweet deal for this game, I wonder how long the promo will last for?
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Wish my touchpad had 3G. Gonna have to wait until I'm home from work. Definitely a fun game though?
    Asphalt was the first game I bought on webOS and it's awesome. I ended up getting it on my iPhone as well so I could play it more often, but it definitely looks better on the Touchpad screen.
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    ATTENTION!!! Gameloft must be having some sort of sale.

Assassins Creed is now $1
    Shrek Kart is now $1

Now stop spanking your monkey and buy them before the sales are over!
    Thanks for heads up! Got it for .99!
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    I was going to register my credit card with the App Catalog to buy both Asphalt 6 and Shrek Kart on Wednesday (I'm traveling to Ottawa in a few days and wanted to have a few games for the plane), but got tired and decided to do it Thursday. Good thing I waited, I saved $4!

Now I'm off to save another $4 and buy Shrek Kart. Thanks, Gameloft, bring on the savings!
    Yes, they finally got my message to make it available in other catalogs outside US. Almost had to steal it of them. It's now in NZ catalog at least. Downloading now, and for just a buck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylo View Post
    Wish my touchpad had 3G. Gonna have to wait until I'm home from work. Definitely a fun game though?
    It's totally worth it. Very fun game. You can adjust settings until you're blue in the face. Now that I have mine the way I like them, things work awesome. Go buy it. You'll be happy you did.

I just bought Assassin's Creed and Shrek Cart too. These three games are so worth the $3.00. I feel like such a cheapAzz for even teetering on that...a single beer at happy hour is not even that cheap!

Just DO IT!
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 02/04/2012 at 06:48 PM.

UPDATE: Assassins Creed is now $1
    Shrek Kart is now $1
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm picked up nova 2 last time they had a sale. I have tried Asphalt 6 before and it's defiantly worth it.
    awesome game! Works great on 3.0.5. A must buy!
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelkriss View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. I'm picked up nova 2 last time they had a sale. I have tried Asphalt 6 before and it's defiantly worth it.
    No problem, I love to share great news. I contacted webosnation and gave them the heads up to see if they post it on their home page.
    Asphalt 6 was just in the market the other day for 4.95, just got it today for $1.
    What's the use?
    Game over!
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I'm not much into playing driving games, but what the heck, for $1 - why not? I love WebOS!
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    In 4 1 ... repped ..

Oh wait .. this isn't slickdeals :P
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    What's the use?
    3 Gameloft games that are beautiful on the Touchpad and are an awesome pass time. For $1 each you get games that are worth way more and provide hours of entertainment.

What's the use? Is this a serious question? If you are clueless about Asphalt 6 and your questions "What's the Use?" was pureley asked for the sake of finding out what Asphalt 6's use was for, it's a great HD racing game.

If you're question was intended to tout thought provoking conversation, well then here's an example of the use of a $1 game.

Example: You ate some tart beans and they gave some explosive b u tt burping diaharea, now you have to spend 30 minutes on the toilet.

Pop question sweetarts, what are you going to do to pass time on the throne?

I know...grab your TP and start playing your sweet $1 games,
    ie. AssAssins Creed, Assphalt 6, Shrek Fart. (puns intended)
    Got it....Thanks....Great game!
    This is one of the funnest game for the tp.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast