Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by dignitary View Post
    I wouldn't admit to even thinking of piracy around here, dude. I know a certain other webOS "fan" site doesn't even think twice about releasing pirated apps, but this place doesn't tolerate it.
    Pretty sure they got their butts shut down as I tried their site yesterday and couldn't get the site to load. Buzz buzz...
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosdivine View Post
    Pretty sure they got their butts shut down as I tried their site yesterday and couldn't get the site to load. Buzz buzz...
    Seems to be more than usual "file sharing" crack downs in the news lately.
    Ya, its unfortunate that a webOS community decided to go that route. We're all kind of an endangered species as it is out there on the Web. Don't people think about consequences? These are life changing consequences, and not in a good way, if you get caught - lately it does seem that their bent on enforcement and crackdown.

I bet that the cost of all the apps on most people's TouchPads combined most likely doesn't add up to one full priced XBox, PS3 or boxed PC game. I mean if getting three first class games for THREE DOLLARS won't get you to buy and support your webOS devs then nothing will and quite frankly, we won't miss you either if you get caught stealing them either.
    Last edited by chaosdivine; 02/06/2012 at 10:06 AM.
    would some genius tell me where the accelerator control for the touchpad is located. Or is it a game control? There is a control in the game for control sensitivity. Is that it? Does more sensitivity mean harder to control? Sorry to be do dumb!
    Asphalt 6 + FlingJoystick = Awesome. great combination, I am hooked on this game now.
    Quote Originally Posted by snwynkoop View Post
    would some genius tell me where the accelerator control for the touchpad is located. Or is it a game control? There is a control in the game for control sensitivity. Is that it? Does more sensitivity mean harder to control? Sorry to be do dumb!
    There is no accelerometer control made available for the user to control in WebOS. The in-game menu will allow you to adjust sensitivity. More sensitivity means more turning of the car with less tilting of the touchpad. Less sensitivity means it'll take more tilting to get more turn. You'll find your sweet spot where you can control the in-game car well. I usually keep the sensitivity around 70%
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffyWho View Post
    Asphalt 6 + FlingJoystick = Awesome. great combination, I am hooked on this game now.
    Wow I just looked up the Fling Joystick, nice concept. But even without it, by using the tilt control, Asphalt has to be my most favorite game yet on my touchpad.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12